big bad wolf

I'll give y'all some real smut oml
⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

After Louis got home he was met with an angry Harry. Harry was in there room with a raised brow and his hands on his hips.

"Really Louis? Really?" Harry inquired stepping closer and squinting his eyes.

Louis blinked "What?"

"We were doing.." Harry's face started getting pink "whatever we were doing and you just" Harry threw his hands up in the air "left!"

"My friend down here was so turned on that is hasn't gone down!" Harry exclaimed embarrassed while pointing to his very obvious boner.

Louis sighed and rolled his eyes before stepping closer making himself one foot away from Harry. Louis put his hand on Harry's chest and slowly started to push him back. Harry gave him a confused look but his eyes widened when he felt the back of his knees hit the bedside.

"Louis..." Harry said but Louis just shushed him and put his hands on Harry's shoulders and pushed him down so he was sitting in the edge of the bed.

"Buckle up cowboy," Louis laughed "or in your case, buckle down..." Louis lowered so he was down on his knees and he put his hands on Harry's belt.

"You know I'm tired, I'm sweaty, and I want to take a shower, but being the generous angel I am, I going to give you a much needed service..." Louis said lowly before licking his lips and looking up through his lashes.

"Wha..." Harry's head was spinning with anticipation. Louis acted as if this was an everyday activity, which in his case, it really was.

"Harry you totally owe me after this because I'm doing you a huge favor," Louis unbuttoned Harry's jeans and slipped his fingers around the edge of Harry's boxers "God you are so sexually frustrated it's sad.." Louis then pulled down Harry's boxers and Harry erection came springing up hitting the tip of his nose.

"Oops..." Harry blushed mad red.

"Oh...hi.." Louis said obviously speaking to Harry's dick.

Louis pressed his chest against Harry's knees and then tapped Harry's waist signaling for him to raise himself a little bit to fully push down his pants.

After that was done Louis raised his hand and was centimeters away from touching Harry's half boner, but then he got up and walked towards the door.

Harry made a disapproving whiny sound and Louis would've nutted from just that "Calm down daddy I'm locking the door." Louis clicked the metal knob on the door into the handle "Wouldn't want your mom walking in on us again would we?" Louis smirked winking at Harry.

Harry didn't respond to Louis's question but just roughly tugged the boy onto his knees. Louis's eyes widened giving Harry an impressed look "Woah so eager for me huh?"

Harry just panted nodding. Louis was totally right when he said Harry was sexually frustrated. Louis looked down to see that Harry's semi had turned into a full hard on in just one minute.

Louis teasingly leant forward at a slow pace and Harry made that adorable whine noise again. At that Louis shuddered and dove forward taking Harry's tip in his mouth.

At the first contact Harry moaned loudly "Damn Louis already so good hmm" Harry praised making Louis keen.

Louis flicked his wet tongue over Harry's slit making Harry buck up from pleasure. Even though they hadn't even been doing this for a minute, Harry had to admit this was already the best blowjob he had ever gotten.

Louis looked like an angel, but acted like a devil. A tempting angel.

Louis went deeper and took half of Harry's long dick in his mouth. Even Louis didn't expect Harry's dick to be this long, and it looked pretty nice.

Louis hollowed his cheeks and Harry's hand flew to grip Louis's hair. Louis bit down a little since Harry had pulled his hair making Harry hiss in pain. Louis looked up through his lashes apologetically as he went down deeper trying to please Harry.

Harry moaned when Louis started to slowly bob his head up and down. Harry's other hand was bunching up a fistful of bedsheets. Louis hollowed his mouth as much as he could as he got to the end of Harry's dick.

Thankfully for Louis, he didn't have a gag reflex which helped in his expertise. Harry almost came at just the thought of Louis having no gag reflex. Louis's hands squeezed Harry's hips and Harry started to slowly buck up into Louis's mouth.

"F-fuck Lou..." Harry moaned throwing his head back onto his shoulders.

Harry panted every time his tip hit the back of Louis's throat. Louis kept feeling Harry's dick softly twitch so he knew that Harry was close. Harry bit his lip so it started to turn white so Louis's suspicions were confirmed.

Louis bobbed his head as best he could and massaged Harry's hips with his small hands. Louis looked up to see Harry staring straight back with parted lips and lidded eyes.

"Shit shit shit...f-fuck" Harry stuttered as his legs shook from the pleasure and he came into Louis's mouth.

Louis swallowed because ya know, spitters are quitters. Louis suckled the tip of Harry's swollen dick causing Harry to jerk away from Louis's mouth from sensitivity.

Louis took his mouth off teasingly running his tongue along the bottom as he moved away. Harry furrowed his brows and made an 'ugh' noise.

Louis leant away on the back of his heels staring at Harry with a smirk. Harry fell back against the bed and closed his eyes breathing hard. Louis got up and climbed up straddling Harry so his palms were flat against Harry's chest.

"How was that?" Louis asked cockily.

Harry breathed out "Amazing."

Louis hummed and laid down on Harry's chest curling his arms up into his chest. Harry raised his limp hand and started to pet Louis's head.

"Thank you." Harry said quietly after a long moment.

"For what? That amazing blowie?" Louis joked. Louis felt warm at the deep rumbling feeling he felt when Harry chuckled.

"That's part of it, but for everything. For putting up with my annoying family. For taking time out of your schedule to do this. For it all...." Harry said moving his head to the side so he could look at Louis.

Louis looked back and smiled "Of course. After all, isn't that what boyfriends do?"

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

Every time I'm on my period I feel like a whale🐳🐳🐳 IT FUCKING SUCKSSS LIKE HOW LOUIS SUCKS HARRYS DICKKK how are you guys ?xx

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOUT THOUGHT !!!