Chapter two: Escape

"Wait... Powers?!??!?!?!?" 832 exclaimed as soon as Herobrine and the white-eyed Alex had exited the room. "Yep, every Youtuber and some normal players have them," said DanTDM. "What can you guys do?" Asked Berry excitedly. "I can kill just about any mob or player, and Stampy can make Redstone contraptions in seconds," said Dan. "Is he sure we have powers?" 832 asked. "Unfortunately, yes. He can sense it," said Stampy.
     "Sorry Stampy, and Dan, but we have to go," said 832. "How are you gonna do that?" Exclaimed Berry, Dan and Stampy altogether. Once again, 832 pulled out his sword. It was enchanted with a special enchantment he was using command blocks to create. He jammed it into the lock, and his and Berry cage doors shattered.  Running to the door, the waved at their new friends, not knowing it would probably be the last time they saw them.
                                                                     ***
     Berry was not having a good day. Nobody would if they were captured by something they were 100% sure didn't exist. He felt fine running the long distance, he wasn't winded at all! But he was hungry. Extremely hungry. Suddenly he was so hungry he couldn't run! "Need... Food..." He mumbled. "Here," 832 said as he threw a stack of steak at Berry.
     Catching the steak, they were small, like a calf's steak. But eating them, after two steaks, he was full. He wanted more, but he couldn't bite the steak. He had to remember food worked differently in Minecraft."Where exactly are we going?" Berry asked. "Back to our world!" 832 exclaimed. "How are we gonna do that?" "I don't know, maybe we just think about it, very hard?" Suddenly 832's pixels scattered, and he was no longer there. As Berry thought about their world, the landscape around him dissolved, and their world materialized around him.