Chapter one: Kidnapped

"What a great day to play Minecraft with my buddy," Thought 832 as he clicked the mouse to slice the zombie. As it was the final hit, with an explosion of white mist the zombie had died, leaving a piece of rotten flesh as well as a potato.
Suddenly, a scream filled the air. It was his friend, Berry, who was screaming. "When did you get a mic?" 832 typed in the text.
"It's not a mic! I'm inside Minecra-" Berry was cut off, and disconnected the server.
"What the?" 832 wondered aloud. Suddenly he got dizzy, and he wasn't sitting at his computer anymore. He was in Minecraft.
Suddenly a hand clamped over his mouth. "Stay quiet, and I won't have to hurt you," Said a female voice. Suddenly the world around him collapsed, and new architecture was built around him.
***
When 832 came to, he was in a cage. Looking around, he saw many popular Minecraft faces. He also saw Berry. He scrolled through his pockets and found everything intact, including his sword. "You may want to put that away. You don't want Herobrine to know you have it," Said a Jolly British Voice behind him. Turning around, it was Stampylongnose. Stamps was in the cage behind him. "Yah, I will," 832 said, "after I try one thing..." But then, Herobrine, and someone else, who looked like a white eyed Alex walked in. "We have news. We're sending all of the norms on a mission. They will kill my sworn enemy, Notch. The youtubers, and the two boys right there will stay," Herobrine said, pointing at 832 and Berry, "Because we can't let you guys use your powers."