Chapter 3

Carey's POV....

    Imediately sent the message I got on my bike and rode home as fast as I could. So as I arrived home, I barged into the house the house and saw my parents and my little brother all seated.

''Hey guys, what seems to be the problem?'' I askked worriedly.''Carey your dad and I have something to tell you but we advice that you sit first.'' ''okay?'' I was getting more worried and even nervous.

''*sigh*your mum and I have decided that we all move to New York'' WHAT! This can't be happening. I gasped immediately I heard the message. I could tell my little brother Julian had no idea what was going on.

''And when did you guys make the decision?''I askked furiously ''Well we've actually being planning it for long now'' mum continued ''oh really! and when was I going to know? O my God I just sounded so stupid and I would only know that because mum and dad had the same look on their faces that said *is she okay?*

''umm honey we just told you" ''it doesn't matter, I'll be in my room if any of you need me.'' I walked out, when I got half way up the stairs I tured and just said ''you know what, don't need me'' and then I sturmmed out. When I got to my room I hung my bag  on the wall hooker and laid on my bed to think and get my head straight, I wish this was all a dream or some kinda joke but I could tell they were dead serious. I started to think, how were things going to be in New York, I had never being there, I didn't even know what the people there were like. Why does life have to be so hard?
'tell me about it!' my subnocious added. I decided to try to eat the pizza but it didn't work cause I already lost my appetite thanks to the stupid news. I didn't have so many home works that day so I decided to listen to  some music. After about 3 hours later I was really exhausted so I decided to take a quick shower, brush me teeth, then go to bed.

*BEEP...BEEP..BEEP*

it was 5am when my alarm clock went off. When I got up, I turned off my alarm cl3 minutes laterock, got into the shower, had my bath, brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom. While I was still tieing my towel I decided to brush my hair and put very little make-up, I decided to wear red skinny jeans, with a blue tank top and a leathr jacket with blue boots.

''Carey!'' I heard mum yell from downstairs

''I'm coming'' I yelled back.  I pack my books in my bag, dressed my bed and left my room.

''Morning dad!'' I said planting a kiss on his cheek. ''Morning honey'' ''Carey you're minutes later'' My mum whined as she handed me my breakfast which eat my breakfast prepared by mum  in the bus. I just rolled my eyes and collected them and walked out. Luckily for me, after 5 minutes of waiting  the bus had arrived. The bus opened I got in. "Morning Miss Chucker." I greeted with a smile. "morning dear"

Today was not going to be a good day, and I would only know that if I wasn't sitting next to FAT STEVE. Steve was a fat guy in my class  who always smelt like fish and garbage and was also really fat gross and disgusting.

''Hello. want an egg?'' Steve said pointing an agg at me that he got out of his sac. I gulped before rejecting it. Through out our ride to school Steve kept asking if I wanted one of his sac eggs, but I kept on ignoring his disgusting offer. I couldn't eat my breakfast in the bus anymore because FAT STEVE was sitting next to me. So luckily for me, I made really early because today by 7.45am I was already at school.When we arrived at schhol I walked down the hall way towards my locker and when I opened my locker a note fell out.
  Hey Carey, it's Cameron and I really wanted to apologise and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. Of course you would.*wink*;)