Trapped on a tour bus with BTR part 9

It was 8AM when I woke up and went to the kitchen from the bus. All the 3 boys were sitting at the table eating some breakfast. I sat myself next to James and did the same.

James: “And? Did you sleep a little?”

Chloe: “I did. And are you guys gonna tell the fans about Logan, today?”

Kendall: “I don’t know, I’m not ready for it.”

Carlos: “But we have to, we can’t keep it a secret anymore.”

Chloe: “So you gonna tell them?”

Carlos: “I can’t, I will break if I have to say it.”

Kendall: “We all will end up in tears.”

James: “I will do it.”

Chloe: “Are you sure?”

James: “Somebody has to do it.”

Awe, I was so happy that James is gonna to tell the fans. It will be really hard for him and the guys and also me. We will all end up in tears and this performance will be very sad but we have to do everything to give the fans a day to never forget. It will be a day to never forget cuz if you have to hear that your idol died… yeah nobody wanna hear that.

The guys were doing there last things and a short sound check before the show will start. When they were done they came of stage and went to their dressing room.

They all were sad cuz they have to tell the news but I wasn’t thinking about that, I was thinking about that guy. That guy that pulled me out the bus and kissed me. I need to tell it to someone. I went to James dressing room and knocked on his door and he let me inside and we sat on the small couch.

James: “sup?”

Chloe: “I need to say something.”

James: “shout.”

Chloe: “do you remember at night that I was up at 3AM.”

James: Yeah I remember.”

Chloe: “When you left back to sleep someone knocked on the door. Of course I opened it…”

James: “And… Who was it?”

Chloe: “I don’t know that’s why I wanna tell it to you but… when I opened it he took my hand and pulled me outside.”

James: “Did he hurt you?”

Chloe: “No… he kissed me and told me that he loved me too but how the hell did he think I’m in love with him, I don’t even know him but…”

James: “But what?”

Chloe: “the sound of his voice was pretty familiar to me. And I wasn’t scared when he pulled me out of the bus. It felled like I already knew that guy.

JAMES’ POV

Wow, Chloe just told me something about a guy that pulled her out of the bus. But the guy sounded familiar to her but she don’t know anyone here in Dallas and… no it can’t be… he… he is gone it can’t be Logan.

____________________________________________________