Trapped on a tour bus with BTR part 6

I ran into the bus and laid myself on a bed and start crying. A few minutes later I felt some hands on my back. I turned around to see who it was.

Chloe: “James?”

James: “Everything okay?”

Chloe: “I’m fine.”

James: “But you are crying.”

Chloe: “I just need to be alone now.”

James:  “Okay, call me when you need me.”

He kissed my cheek and left. 2 hours later I heard someone coming in. He turned on the light and sat on the side of the bed.

Logan: “Hey Chloe, the show is gonna start in 20 minutes. Are you coming?

Chloe: “I stay here tonight.”

Logan: “Also when I promise that you will be mine worldwide girl tonight.”

*I stood up*

Chloe: “Let’s go!”

Logan took my hand and we went out the bus. We walked to the venue with me. They are all ready so I went to the crowd and Logan fixed me some first row place and they start singing. First they sang ‘Windows Down’ then ‘24/seven’ and it keeps on going, it was pretty fun but now I missed my best friend ‘Lexi’ by my side. We didn’t even text anymore… No, I didn’t answer because of all this here.

I looked at my phone and saw that I’ve got 5 texts and 3 calls from Lexi. I was a bad friend for not saying anything so I need to send her something special. But before I could send something I heard Kendall says it was time for worldwide. Everybody start screaming and jumping and when I turned to the stage I saw Logan in front of me. He took my hand and helped me on stage and led me to the chair. I sat next to him. When the other 3 found them a girl they start singing.

While they were singing I took a selfie with Logan. After the song he hugged me and kissed my cheek and led me down the stage. I stood back at my seat and send a text to Lexi.

To Lexi: ‘Hey girly, I hope you don’t miss me too much and I’m fine don’t worry the boys are really nice and tonight I was Logan’s worldwide girl. I hope you also have a good time and I see you soon, miss ya. Love ya.

I send the text with the picture I just made on stage from me and Logan. And a few minutes later I’ve got a text back.

From Lexi: ‘You’re a lucky girl, you know that? And I miss you too and it isn’t that good here cuz I’m so alone without you but how sad it is for you, the tour is almost over so you’re coming back. But I love you and again, you’re SOOOO lucky!!

I laugh a little and looked again to the guys. They were amazing. After a few more songs they finished and I went backstage but a big guy stopped me.

Security: “HEY YOU, you can’t come here!”

At the same time I saw Carlos came my way.

Carlos: “It’s okay, she is one of us.”

Carlos took my hand and we went to the bus where already everybody was. We got in and the bus starts driving. I went to the back and we all watched a movie. When it finished I stood up to go to my bed but at the moment I stood up I felt the bus crashing into something. The next I felt were someone’s arms around my and then I felt the bus falling on one side and the next I saw was black. Am I death?