Trapped on a tour bus with BTR (last part)

Today was the last day I will spend with Big Time Rush. It can’t end now. Everything is going well again and now… just now it has to end. I woke up and at some breakfast and went to the place where the boys were already making everything ready for the last show.

I was watching them when they were singing and rehearsal and stuff when I missed someone on stage. Where was Logan? Suddenly I felt two strong arms around me. I turned around and saw Logan.

Chloe: “You don’t have to be on stage now?”

Logan: “Maybe, but I have to talk to you first.”

Chloe: “Okay.”

He took my hand and took me to his dressing room.

Chloe: “So what’s up?”

He sat down on the couch and I did the same. For a moment, it was quiet.

Chloe: “Are you gonna tell me or not?”

He didn’t say anything. He looked deep in my eyes and I got a little shy. I turned my face to the other side not facing him anymore. I felt a hand on my cheek, turning my face back to him.

Chloe: “You needed to talk.”

No word came out his mouth but his face came closer and closer to mine till his lips touched mine. It was a passionate kiss, just perfect. My first kiss ever with the guy of my dreams. When we pulled back he just left back to the guys without saying anything.

LOGAN’S POV

Why didn’t I ask her? Why am I to scared she will say no? And why did I kiss her? Wait I have to focus on the song and dance moves. But I got the chance and I didn’t ask… “Hey Logan!!” I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw Kendall.

Kendall: “What are you thinking about?”

Logan: “What…?”

Kendall: “Focus okay; we have one of our biggest shows today.”

Logan: “Yeah okay.”

Few hours later…

It was already time for the meet and greets so I dressed up and went to the guys. Chloe wasn’t there, where was she? I really need to tell it.

After the concert at the airport.

“We’re going back home” I heard Carlos yelling. He was happy cuz he can be with his girl again but I still don’t know what to do. I am falling for Chloe but it’s too late to ask cuz when we’re back in LA she will go home and I will never see her again.

James: “Hey Logan! Stop dreaming and let’s go.”

We went into the plane, of course our private airplane. We were all sitting alone cuz there is place enough and also that we have more space for ourselves. I was reading a book when someone sat down next to me. I looked up and saw Chloe.

Logan: “awe hey Chloe.”

Chloe: “I was thinking…”

Logan: “About what?”

Chloe: “When we are back on the ground, in LA and… after all what happened. That kiss and that you told me that you love me. And I probably going back home to my family…”

Logan: “What do you mean?”

Chloe: “I gonna miss ya.”

Logan: “me too…”

We hugged for a long time and I can say that Chloe was about to cry. She is not the only person that’s about to cry… I gonna miss her so much. But wait.

Logan: “But we can hang out if you want to.”

Chloe: “Yeah but it’s not the same, you know.”

Logan: “But…”

Ask her, you can do it. Now is the moment.

Logan: “But you can… can move in with me.”

Chloe: “But we are not even-“

Logan: “But we can.”

Chloe: “You mean…”

Logan: “If you want to.”

Chloe: “Awe Logan, I thought you would never ask. I will love to”

CHLOE’S POV

Did Logan just ask me that I want to be his girlfriend? And did I just say ‘yes’ and… This is like a dream came true…

The end...?

________________________________________________________

So if you can see this is the end of 'Trapped on a tour bus with BTR' but don't worry... there will be a sequel to this book... soon, when I have some new fresh ideas so till than you have to wait or read my other storys...

xoxo