Spaghetti

The secret agency of mount rose book 1: the Pearl of Cthulhu and winters diamond

Chapter 6    Jayden's POV

Damn. Why did I have to park so far away? It was snowing, and yet I was still burning in my armor. I saw in the distance my floating motorbike and beside it, a shivering trio. When a made it, one of the trio said, "H-how can you b-be sweating?" He said shivering,
covering his face with his hood. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, " Doesn't matter, we need plan B" I said. One of them pulled out a cell with only 5 buttons and handed it to me. I pressed 3 of them in order. The phone didn't do anything, "Why doesn't it work?!?" I asked. The tall one of the trio grabbed the phone, "I may or may not have forgotten to charge it..." The small one hit his side, "idiot!". The tall hit him back, " don't call me idiot!". They attacked each other, while the third of the trio watched he said, " um...should we get back?". I agreed with him, he pulled out a wand with a key on it and muttered something I couldn't hear. Three side seats appeared out of nowhere. "Did you mutter some magic spell or something?" I asked, wondering if I could do magic as well. "No, it's just a new keychain model that came with your magical Harley, it's voice activated!" He said, " It also comes with a built in gameboy!".  I  jumped on the Harley. The trio did as well. We were  flying toward the ship when the tall one yelled," WAIT!" I halted the bike. "What!?!" I yelled.  "A Pidgey is nearby" he said staring at his phone. I rolled my eyes and kept going.

A few minutes later

We arrived. As we walked toward the engine room something caught my eye. A bowl of spaghetti on the table in Laboratory X109.  My stomach rumbled. I ran toward the spaghetti. The trio halted for awhile, then headed toward the engine room. Right when I reached it, it disappeared. I looked around and saw the head of our top scientist, (from the virtual reality world) Kamek. He said "my spaghetti" and it popped out of thin air and landed back on the table. (Did I mention he's a wizard?).  "Where did you get the spaghetti?" I asked. He pointed to a tube with a tall skeleton in it, "those tubes spit out the victims talents, and one talent from that skeleton is spaghetti, apparently" I nodded, and tried to sneak a bite of spaghetti but knocked down a flask of liquid on it. It sizzled and started shaking the table. Kamek turned around and saw the spilt liquid, "Get Down!" He shouted, hiding under his desk, "why-" the spaghetti exploded and it filled the room. Kamek sighed and spoke in his little mic, "clean up on laboratory X109"