3.

A notification from his phone was what woke Simon up the next morning.
Surprisingly, it was already 2 PM. He had slept throughout half the day.

Getting up and out of bed, Simon wasn't surprised to see Cal sitting on his couch with a coffee in hand.
"I already took Damian out to use the restroom. I got McDonalds, there's some food and a coffee on the table over there." Cal said without breaking eye contact with the television screen . It had become a common thing for Simon to find Cal randomly lounging in his apartment. Simon soon was just gonna end up giving Cal a spare key or something so he wouldn't have to keep breaking in.

"How long have you been here?" Simon asked, walking over to the counter.
"Like two hours."
"Hm."

Pulling out his phone, Simon was thrilled to see he had gotten a text from the boy he met yesterday.
JJ- hey it's JJ
Simon- oh hi

Simon felt awkwardness run through him, a familiar feeling that drove him mad.
"Hey, Cal..." Simon spoke slowly.
"Hm." Cal responded.
"What would you say," Simon paused.

"If I maybe met one of your friends and don't know how to respond to his texts because I think he's incredibly cute but he also body slammed me to the ground when I first met him." Simons words were fast, which tended to happen often when he was nervous.
Cal just gave him a look.