Chapter 3

A/N
Another one of these Ik lame. But now I'm gonna skip up to when they are 13. Well Tori is 13 and Weston is 14 since his birthday is before hers. Yeah so LIT. Also the picture above shows what they look like now
========================
"Weston!" I yelled. "What?" He said with a smirk. "Is someone to strong for you?" He was currently sitting on top of me holding my wrists down. I gave him a mean look but started laughing. "William Weston Koury" I said now smirking. Then he gave me a mean look. "You're lucky you're my best friend or I would've hurt you" he said trying to sound serious. We both started laughing and he got off of me. We both just layed down beside each other and stared at the sky. Yes, Weston is my best friend now. I told him about Izzy and Val and how sad we were when I left. I know I said I would never have a new best friend but Weston is different. He is always there for me and we do everything together. He knows all of my secrets and I know his. We even have our own special spot, which is where we are at right now. Oh we are both kinda big on social media. Weston is more popular than me. It all started on his birthday.

*throwback*
"Weston wake up!" It is westons birthday and he is turning 10. I have a very special surprise for him. "What do you want" he groaned. "Well goodmorning to you too ugly" Yes we can joke around because we are best friends. "Get out rat" he said. I sighed. "Westonnnn" I said stretching out the n. I made a puppy dog face because I know it always works for him. He opened one eye and immediately closed it. If there's one thing about Weston its that he is hard to wake up. "Fine what do you want" he sat up and rubbed his eyes. I smiled cheerfully and started singing. "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Weston, happy birthday to you!" I was an okay singer since I loved it and always sang. He smiled and started laughing. "Okay now that you're up I have a surprise!" I smiled and gave him his present. He opened it and his eyes grew wide. "Tori... H-h-how did you... Why did.. Tori thank you so much!!" Yes that is right. I got him a phone. It wasn't an expensive one but it was enough. He loves taking videos and just being crazy. He tells me how one day he wants to make thousands of people happy and just be the reason for their smile. I'm the only one he ever tells. "I mean my mom bought it but it was my idea" I said truthfully. "It doesn't matter who bought it. Thank you so much I love you!" He was so excited. I loved seeing him happy.

*end of throwback*

"Whatcha thinkin about?" Weston asked. I looked at him and he was staring at me. I sat up and turned towards him. "Just about your 10th birthday" I told him. He smiled. "Eh it doesn't compare to your 10th birthday" he smirked. I thought about how happy I was.

*throwback*
Weston's POV
It is Tori's 10th birthday and it took me forever to think of a birthday present. That's until I remembered mine when she got me what I always wanted. So that's when I got her what she always wanted. I went to her house and into her room. "TORI WAKE UP!" She is easy to wake up but I just wanted to scare her. She jumped and I started laughing. "WESTON DONT DO THAT" she said breathing heavy. "Okay okay whatever BUT ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yelled. "Oh yeah I forgot" she laughed. I started laughing and handed her the present I got her. She opened it and her mouth fell open. "Weston OH MY GOD WESTON!!" She started crying. I got her a piano with a microphone since she loved singing and playing the piano. It was just a toy one but it's a start. She tells me how she wants to sing in front of a crowd of people one day and inspire them. I also got her a camera because she loves nature and everything. I had the biggest smile on my face. I loved seeing her happy especially when I'm the one who made her happy. Which is like always but you know. She jumped up and down on her bed and then into my arms. I wasn't ready for that so I almost fell backwards but I caught her anyways. She wrapped her arms around me and my arms were around her and I started spinning her around. She wasn't even heavy at all. I wish she was always this happy.

*end of throwback*

Tori's POV
I started smiling thinking about my 10th birthday. That's how both of us started our popularity. One day we found the app younow and after going on it for a long time we started getting a fandom. Weston is popular for making funny videos and just making people happy like he always wanted. I'm popular for singing and playing the piano. I make YouTube videos of me singing and I post pictures I take on Instagram. I love photography. Now we have better things for broadcasting and everything. Weston got a computer with a webcam and I got an actual piano and microphone. I got a better camera too but I also kept my old one for memories. I developed all my pictures I took on it for memories because I had a lot of me and Weston and the places we go. I took out my phone and clicked on camera. I took a selfie and then went to take one with Weston. "Ew you look ugly" I said to him. "No I don't I look sexy" he said. I started laughing. "True I'm the ugly one" I said giggling. Weston mumbled something that I couldn't hear. "What?" I asked him. "What" he said. I stared at him. "What did you say" I said laughing. "Nothing" he said and looked down. I just shrugged it off and put the picture on Instagram. I put the caption as 'bestfriendsss💓' and uploaded it. It got a lot of likes right when I uploaded it. I looked at the comments. '😍😍' 'goals' 'I totally ship you guys' 'favs' Okay the usual comments. I turned my phone off and looked at Weston. He was laying down with his arms under his head and he was staring at me. "What" I said smiling. Weston just pulled me down into a hug. "I'm glad I met you" he whispered. "I'm glad I met you too" I whispered back. I layed my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. We always do this so its not really weird. Weston was playing with my hair and I fell asleep.

"Tori" I heard Weston calling my name. He was shaking me lightly. "Tori wake up you've been sleeping forever" he said laughing. I opened my eyes and it was dark outside. "Weston I've only been sleeping for like an hour" I said giggling. He stood up and left me laying on the ground by myself. How rude. "Come on" he said putting his hands out to help me up. I grabbed them and he helped me up. "Ugh I'm to tired to walk" I groaned. He laughed and leaned down in front of me. I jumped on his back and he held me. "Omg your so fat" he said pretending like he couldn't hold me. "Shut up" I fake cried. "Just kidding you know I love you" he said laughing. I laughed and put my arms around his neck but I wasn't choking him. I layed my head on my arm and just stared at him. He saw me and laughed. "What are you staring at me for" he asked. "I don't know" I said and looked away. Ever since I met Weston I have had feelings for him. But we are just best friends and I'm sure he doesn't like me. I don't want to tell him either because I don't want to ruin us. And when I was staring at Weston I wanted to kiss him. I have wanted to kiss him since we were little. We kiss each other on the cheek though. So I pecked his cheek and layed my head back down. He had a small smile and held me tighter. Once we got back to my house we went to my room since no one was home. I got off of his back and layed down. I groaned. "What is it now" Weston said laughing. I rolled my eyes at him. "We have school tomorrow" I actually felt like I was gonna cry I hate school so much honestly. "We only have a month left and then we have the whole summer" he said while he layed down next to me. "I just want to sleep the misery away" I said and closed my eyes. After about 5 minutes I guess Weston thought I was sleeping. I mean I was basically asleep but not fully. "Goodnight Tori" he whispered and kissed my cheek. He pulled me into him and put his hand over mine. I wish we could stay like this forever.

========================okay wow they are cute but next chapter is gonna have some drama a little but yeah I'm kinda all over the place with this book but I don't want it to get boring so yeah hahsjahsal 16 days🤘