Chapter 4

*skip 2 weeks*
There is one week of school left and I am currently in my room crying. After me and Weston fell asleep next to each other about two weeks ago a new girl moved here. Of course Weston was the one to show her around. I was extremely jealous of them everytime they were together. I knew Weston didn't like me but I don't want him to date someone, especially her. She was a brat and wanted everything her way. She purposely made me jealous. She always gives a fake annoying laugh around him and just acts so loving around him. He seems to be in to her to. Why can't he just tell me instead of leaving me confused. He hasn't even been talking to me because he's always with her. I've been coming home just to cry for the past 2 weeks. I'm filled with jealousy, anger, sadness, and confusion at the same time. I'm heartbroken and I'm a mess. I can't wait for school to be over so I don't have to see her anymore! I heard my phone go off. Who could possibly be texting me? Weston is probably with whatever her name is and I have no other friends. I checked my phone. Oh it was Weston.

Bestfriend💓: hey I'll be over in 5 minutes no matter what you say

Great. Why isn't he with Jasmine? Isn't that her name? I don't even know. I just waited for a knock on the door. There it was. Once I heard it my heart dropped. I was so scared. My eyes were puffy from crying. I opened the door and saw Weston. His eyes were red too. What's wrong with him? Before I could say anything he ran into me giving me a hug. I hugged him back because I missed him so much. But then I remembered how much pain I've been put through for the past 2 weeks. I pushed him off and he gave me his confused look. He always turns his head to the side a little bit which is adorable. "Why aren't you with Patricia" I said with a sassy tone. "Tori are you really doing this to me" he said back. "What do you mean 'am I doing this to you?' You're the one who left me for jasmine or whatever her name is! What do you even see in her? She's a brat and is purposely making me jealous of you. And it's like you don't even care! I've been crying nonstop for the past 2 weeks because of this!" I said. My voice cracked a lot during that sentence. Weston stepped closer to me and lightly rubbed his thumb against my cheek drying my tears. Oh when did I start crying? "Tori... Do you really think I like her?" He asked with a sad face. I thought about that question. Did I think that? Yes I did. And I was jealous. "Yes I do and everytime I see you with her my heart breaks even more and it physically hurts Weston" His eyes started watering and he looked down. "I... I don't like her" he said. It sounded like he was hiding something. He looked... Nervous? He was never nervous around me. That's what I loved about him, he was himself around me. "Weston I shouldn't even be asking you this question because of how much pain you put me through but you're my best friend so wha-" I almost finished my sentence but he interrupted me. "Shut up" he said before he crashed his lips into mine. I stepped back a little but then loosened up. I could feel my heart slowly fix itself and I could literally feel fireworks going off in my stomach. No it wasn't just fireworks it was the whole zoo. It was a passionate kiss and his hands were on my cheeks. My arms were wrapped around his waist. This is the moment I was waiting for the whole time.

Weston's POV
Jasmine wouldn't stop talking to me. She made me take her out for icecream and pay for her. I honestly don't like her at all but I have feelings for Tori. And I knew she didn't like me so I tried finding someone else. But no one can replace Tori. She's the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met and I never want to loose her. But I kinda have been messing up with that. I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks because of jasmine. My heart is broken and I need to see Tori. "Weston are you even listening? You have to stop thinking about Tori babe! I'm moving back to Florida at the end of this month so you have to ask me out!" She said. This girl I swear. "Jasmine don't call me babe and I will never stop thinking about Tori. You don't own me and I don't like you. I will never ask you out so just forget it" I said and walked out. I have to see Tori. I ran all the way to her house and cried on the way there. I texted her and told her that I'll be there in 5 minutes. She read my message but didn't answer. I'm honestly so nervous. I got to her house and knocked on her door. It didn't take her long to answer. Her eyes were all puffy and red, probably like what mine look like. I pulled her into a hug. I couldn't wait to hug her again. She hugged back but then stepped away. I gave her a confused look. "Why aren't you with Patricia" she said with the sassiest tone she has ever gave me. My heart broke a little when she said that. "Tori are you really doing this to me?" I said. I don't know what I was saying but I had to say something. "What do you mean 'am I doing this to you?' You're the one who left me for jasmine or whatever her name is! What do you even see in her? She's a brat and is purposely making me jealous of you. And it's like you don't even care! I've been crying nonstop for the past 2 weeks because of this!" She snapped. Her voice was cracking and tears were streaming from her eyes. She thinks I like jasmine? Oh how I just wanted to kiss her and make everything right. I know it might ruin everything but I need to kiss her. Instead I just stepped towards her and lightly rubbed my thumb against her smooth skin drying her tears. I hate seeing her this way. I just want to make her happy and I know I can do that. "Tori... I don't like her" I said. I was probably the saddest man alive right now. I could tell she was thinking about the question because it took her a minute to answer. "Yes I do and everytime I see you with her my heart breaks even more and it physically hurts Weston" My heart shatters when she said this. I was the reason of her tears, I was the reason her heart is broken right now. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her. And not in a best friend way. I just wanted to kiss her and be the one who makes her happy. "I... I don't like her" I say looking down. I was so nervous. I just realized that I'm crying when a tear slid down and tickled my cheek. She started talking again but I wasn't listening. I just wanted to tell her how I actually felt and I wanted to make it right. I finally made my decision. I stopped her mid-sentence. "Shut up" I said and smashed my lips against hers. The soft lips I have been dying to feel. She made me so happy and I wanted to make her happy now. It was a passionate kiss and she was surprised at first but kissed back. My hands here on her cheeks and her arms were around me. This is how it's supposed to be.

Tori's POV
Why was he kissing me? Does he like me like that? So many thoughts were in my head. After about a minute of kissing he pulled back. I just wanted to kiss him forever. I've been waiting for this moment since we were little. "Tori ever since I met you that one day I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Ever since we met you have made me happy every day and I wouldn't want to have a different girl in my life. That one day when you took that selfie of us and you called yourself ugly and then I mumbled something... I said you are beautiful. I have been scared to admit my feelings towards you this whole time but I can't hold it back anymore and I just have to make things right. So will you, Victoria Marie Williams, take the honor of being my beautiful and amazing girlfriend" Weston said. My mouth is wide open and I'm crying. I had so many thoughts in my head. I didn't know he actually felt that way towards me. Those were the words I have been waiting for since I moved here. "I have loved you since I first saw you and you have made me happy every second of the day. I would love to be your girlfriend William Weston koury" I said. He seemed surprised and he picked me up and spun me in circles. He stopped spinning but never let me go. "I can't believe I can finally call you mine" he whispered. "I promise I will make you the happiest girl alive and treat you right okay? You don't have to worry about any other girls because my eyes are always on you no matter what. I love you so much Tori" Wow my heart is completely sewn back together now. "I'm happy you are finally mine Weston I love you so much" I said. We went inside and cuddled on the couch. "Netflix?" I said with a smirk. "Without the chill though" Weston said and we both laughed. We put a movie on. This felt so right being with Weston. I love him. Do I already love him? Yes ever since we met. I loved him even when he didn't talk to me for 2 weeks. I'm glad he's mine.

Weston's POV
I just asked Tori to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Everything feels so right now. We went in and cuddled on the couch. "Netflix?" She said with a smirk. God she's so cute. "Without the chill though" I said and we both started laughing. She picked a movie and I held her in my arms. This is how it's supposed to be. I love her.