Hot night - A game for couples (Gangnes x Tande P18)

Kenneth Gangnes

Impatient looks Jokke, who sits next to me at the table, onto his clock. He, Hilde, Johann, Fannis, Danny and I wanted to make a chilled film night actually. We wanted to watch so much funny films until we couldn't really breathe anymore. But Tom still isn't here! Where is this guy, please?

"Okay. When he won't come in the next ten minutes we will start without him, yes? I want to have fun and not to wait the whole evening.", means Joachim annoyed and tells us his tolerance area.
I agree with him. He's right. We finally want to start! But nevertheless Tom's sad expression wanders through my mind, when he sees that we already started. Without him. To see him sad really hurts! It feels like you would kick a little puppy. Simply horrible. But yeah... It's kinda his own fault.

But after ten minutes Tom still isn't here and we sit down to the comfortable red sofas and we search for the right DVDs.
Daniel and I are sitting so close to each other! To be with him makes me so happy and calms me down. He is so freaking beautiful! Is it even possible that he's real? The longer you look at him the more perfect he is. That's actually really crazy but I can't do anything against it!
And I am so unbelievably lucky because I know that he thinks the same about me! He loves me and I love him! We both are so sure about this. We spoke so long and intense about this thing. Our love and so but... We are scared. Both of us never were in a relationship with a man before. Never mind in love with one. But it happened somehow! We really don't know how. And we are so scared to be in this relationship. Because we don't know if it's just a mood. A thing for a smaller time. That's because we are not in this relationship. We want to see if our feelings for each other will be normal again after a while.
Nevertheless we use every single small chance to be close to the other. Like now on the sofa.

Danny strokes with his thumb inconspicuously over my hand. I feel immediately how I get goosebumps. I pull my hand away faster because I don't know if his touching will make me to kiss him passionate. Because I really would like to do it...

"Which one we want to watch at first?", asks Johann and reads the blurbs of the DVDs we could watch again.
"How it would be to take 'Controversy over the moon'?", asks Anders and shows us the cover.
We consent and Johann puts the DVD into the DVD player.
But even after a very less time the door opens with a very loud sound so all of us are frightened.
A completely done Tom Hilde stands in the room now. With two boxes in his hands.
"I'm sorry.", wheezes he. Completely breathless. "But I wanted to find this." He puts the boxes up so everyone can see them.
"What is it?", wants Johann to know.
Tom comes very excited to the sofa and falls between Joachim and Anders. He puts the boxes to the small table in front of us.
"I found them yesterday at a street market! They were still originally packed up! So you don't need to worry!", he explains full of anticipation.
I take the upper package to look what it is. Joachim takes the other one. My one is dark green and has a laughing family on it that plays a game. The words above it say: 'Tabu - Communication without words'. Uhm. So this box has a game in it. Because I don't like games too much I give the box to Danny. He seems also very sceptical.

"Oh Tom! Are you serious?", shouts Joachim suddenly laughing.
"Come on! Why not? Perhaps someone wants to play it one day. For a hot night, or so!", smirks the mentioned.
"Okay. I renounce.", laughs Jokke and puts the pink box back to the table.
Now I am curious and take the box to look why Jokke reacted like he did. This one has also a game in it. The name is 'Hot Night - A game for couples'.
My head shaking but also smiling I put the package back to the table.

After everyone saw the games means Anders that we should make a democratical election if we wanna play the Tabu game or reather enjoy the film night.
At the end the most of us want to watch the films. That's because Tom is sad at the beginning but after a few minutes of 'Controversy over the moon' he can't stop to laugh.
But even after only two films it is to boring for him to just sitting around and he takes the Tabu game to disappear silently.
The pink package still lays on the table.

The later it wents the more of our friends are going to sleep. The last one is Joachim that goes out of the room if Danny and me.
A cracking silence spreads in our room.
Suddenly Danny takes my hand and strokes with his thumb over it. And I let him. I can feel how his warm hand is warming mine.
I pull my legs up to my body and lay my head onto Dannys shoulder.
"Danny, I can't live this way anymore. I love you too much. It can't be only a stupid mood. I want to touch you, kiss you, be by your side.", i whisper into his ear.
He turns his head around so we can look deeply into each others eyes. With only a few centimeters between our faces. I detect that his eyes are like an ocean. Very beautiful but full of secrets. It's impossible to not love them.
"Kenny, I feel the same. Always.", he whispers and kisses me passionate. He pulls me so close to him so we fall together to the sofa and kiss greedy. Those kisses are so passionate and intense... It feels like you hadn't drank for days and finally you can take a big cool swallow of fresh water.
"I really would like to play Hildes game with you.", Danny growls into my ear.
"I have nothing against it.", I smirk.

We sit up and take the game to spread it onto the table. It's a game board with a lot of fields on it. Every third field is an action field. Everytime you are onto one of those action fields you have to take a card and do what stands on it.

At first Danny gets a four. No action field. I have a five so it's no action field too. Finally Danny gets a two and lands on one action field. He takes a card and reads what stands on it with an excited face..
He reads whispering: "French kiss + naked upper body."
What an easy task! Before you could count to three our tops are laying next to the sofa and we fall into a deep kiss.
Danny wants to push his hungry tongue into my mouth and of course I let him to enter. He tastes so heavenly! How it was possible that I was alive for a so long time without Dannys deep kisses? He is like a god!

Afte we stopped to kiss like wild teenagers I take the dices again. But it's no action field again. But Danny lands on one again!
"Whole body massage... Uuuhhhh... So pull your clothes away, Kennypie.", he growls.
I take away my clothes. Just my underpants are still on my body. But Danny isn't happy about it. "Oh come on, Kenny! You really don't need them anymore!"
I shrug and pull my underpants away too.
"That's way better!", smirks Danny and the next thing I know is that Daniel encounts me to the double bed. There he starts to massage my whole body. From up to down.
His hands could heal everything. I am so sure about it! Even after a short time I start to moan pleasantly.
"To hear this sounds out of your mouth makes me hot, do you know it?", asks Danny.
I laugh a short one with a so strange deep voice.
"Guy, I think we don't need this game anymore.", he means immediately.
"I absolutely agree."

Danny stands up and pulls off the rest of his clothes too..
"Stand up.", he says with an erected voice.
Of course I do what he wants and he starts to push me against the wall immediately. He covers my whole body with kisses. He wanders from my cheeks to my lips. Licks over them and kisses me passionate with tongue. But after a short time he leaves my lips and starts to wander down. He strokes with his teeth over my neck and sucks a bit on it. I can feel how my skin gets red because of this sucking. Then he gives me uncountable kisses to my chest. He licks ove my nipples. Makes small rounds around them. I moan silently and he laughs arch. After he wandered down over my belly his face is exactly in front of my erection. Down there. What he'll do now?
And then he does what I thought he'll do.
He strokes with his soft hands over my butt while he takes my penis into his mouth. I lay my head back. Gosh! This everything feels so good! And so... Right! Danny starts to move slowly. His lips are stroking along my hard erection so I groan his name loudly. And I start to move too. My hips are moving forward. To push myself more into his mouth. I grab with my hands into his fluffy hair. I completely ruin his haircut. Everything what he does feels so incredibly good! "Oh Dannyyyy!", I scream.
While he gives me this wonderful blowjob his hands wandering over my upper body. Stroking over my muscles and drawing them with his soft fingers. And he moves even more intense. Til I enter with a so loudly screaming into the heaven. This hard orgasm frees me completely. How long I waited to do this with this dream man. And I am so happy that I got this orgasm because of this godly man who kneels there in front of me.

I fall completely done into Dannys opened arms. He gives me an innocent kiss to my forehead and leads me to our bed. There we cuddle under our warm blankets and after a while we fall asleep. Together. Like we wished it for a so long time...