Chapter TWO. Book ONE.

I'm almost there.

I'm supposed to meet him in the playground where we spent most of our time together. Yes, I am very nervous and my stomachs feeling weird. It feels like it would explode at any minute now.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

And exhale.

With that I'm standing in front of our playground.

I'm not exactly there. I'm like, kinda hiding.... I'M NERVOUS OKAY!

Breathe. Just breathe.

As I hesitantly stick out my head out of the large bush that im currently hiding behind I see a guy walking to the swings. He's wearing a large smile and he's ridiculously happy. But I can't help but think: Is that him?

I soon get my answer because my wolf gets excited and starts screaming "MATE!".

The nervous feeling that I had in my stomach disappeared and I left my suitcase behind me and was just about to take a step out of the bushes. Until a gorgeous girl walks to my mate. He stand up meeting her.

And they kiss.

WHAT'S HAPPENING???

My wolf starts crying but i really don't want to disturb the couple so I run to my suitcase and starts walking to my cousins house.

Something happened and I'm going to find out what changed and who she is.

Maybe there's a reason.

_________________________________

Cains POV (Lolas (the main character) mate)

I'm sitting on a swing waiting for my beautiful mate, Lola.

This is actually the place where we became friends, just years ago.

The winds blowing in my face so I close my eyes then I hear her taking steps towards me. I open my eyes and see my beautiful mate walking to me. I stand up, kissing her softly.

It was almost empty in the park except for a girl that was walking past the playground, with her head down.

At that moment my wolf screamed: Mate.

Lola pulled away looking down at her feet nervously.

"Hey" I said softly looking at her trying to make her look back at me.

She kept avoiding me.

"What happened? Did I do something?" I asked her carefully.

"N-No...I-I'm just..." Her sentence was hanging in the air.

"You're my mate, I don't like to see you sad. You know that you could tell me anything, right?" I smiled my million watt smile.

"There's nothing wrong. I was just thinking how everyone will react when you'll be telling them that we're mates" She looked at me nervously probably afraid for my reaction.

Lately, since she came back I've just felt this-this...I don't know how to describe it really. It feels like I'm floating and happy-overjoyed...but at the same time I'm feeling like i'm missing out on something.

But it's probably just because I haven't mated with Lola yet. She says that she's not ready yet. I think she's scared.

"Can we go and see the movie now?" Lola asked excitedly. Before I even got a chance to react she was grabbing my arm, pulling me to the movies. I started chuckling and carried her bridal style.

She started laughing while I started running towards the movies.

Life was weird. But it's definitely good.

That's everything that I've ever wanted, a good life. But honestly...somethings about to happen.

Something big. Or not...who knows, right?

________________________________

Lolas POV

The next morning.

I feel like crap. Seriously.

Today I'm going to meet Cains twin brother. Because he's awesome. Don't tell him that i said that...

I'm staying at my mothers best friend, Nina, whose a witch actually.

I already told her that I'm going out but she don't know where but I have my phone so I could call her if i get lost or if something happens. So I'm walking to his house because apparently he moved to his own place.

This is so much more nerve wracking than i thought it would be. Actually I didn't think it would be nerve wracking at all...

_______________________________

It actually only took twenty minutes to find this place. He now lives in a apartment.

The buildings a creme colour that reminds me of sand. And beaches.

I think I'm currently drooling... hehe.

Okay, I'm going to knock the door now...What if he hates me? I mean I left him, just like that. No goodbye or anything like that.

Oh, god, he hates me.

Well, no backing down now...

Knock knock

"Hey, Jackie did you find the- HOLY...." he looked at me like he couldnt believe his eyes.

"Hi, Maniac", I smiled nervously.

______________________

This might be the shortest chapter I've ever written and IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.