{Nothing to Something}

It was early in the morning and (your name) was laying in her bed thinking about yesterday. She went to Kenmas house to teach Kuroo a lesson and it ended up being one of the greatest nights of her life, at one point she was sat on by her friend but all was okay afterwards and they had chips and popcorn and watched some movies together till atleast 12 o'clock and she got to spend the whole night beside her crush... Kenma Kouzume.. Maybe he wasn't the most interesting of people but he was something to her..

As she got out of bed her phone went off.

*new message from Kuroo :P*

To: (Your name)

From: Kuroo :P

Hey :) You know you made Kenma really happy last night since you were hanging with him and stuff but I felt left out :T

To: Kuroo :P

From: (Your name)

Oh ha ha. You know which one of you im more interested in. Plus, Kenma is so cuddly.

To: (Your name)

From: Kuroo :P

Hmph. Well thanks for throwing me out the window ;(

To: Kuroo :P

From: (Your name)

Oh boo hoo. You'll be fine Kuroo. Oh, gotta go K e n m a is texting me ;P

*ding* *chat closed*

*New message from Kenma <3*

To: (Your name)

From: Kenma <3

Hey (your name), good morning

To: Kenma <3

From: (Your name)

Hey :D Good morning, what are you up to?

To: (Your name)

From: Kenma <3

Just the usual... video games.. But I had a question.. can I call you?

To: Kenma <3

From: (Your name)

Oh, sure, if you want you can come over..

To: (Your name)

From: Kenma <3

Okay, Ill be over in a minute.

*Chat closed*

You shot up from your bed and quickly brushed your (hair color) hair and teeth and put on a bit of mascara, got dressed and prepared yourself for the door bell to ring. After a very long 10 minutes of waiting the door bell finally rung and you went to open it and there was Kenma.

"Hey." You greeted him.

"Hi.. Uhh, can I talk too you outside?" He asked, his hands fidgeting. He was obviously nervous for something..

You nodded your head and followed him to a bench in your neighborhood park and you both sat down.

"So what was it that you had to tell me?" You asked Kenma anxiously.

He took a deep breath.

"Well," He paused and after finding his courage and words he continued, "You know we had been pen pals for quite a while and then you suddenly moved here and I hid myself under my name Kozume instead of going as Kenma because I was scared you wouldn't like me?"

You nodded and lightly blushed.

"And then that one day, I told you who I actually was.. and some other things happened and I told you I liked you and you said you liked me."

"Yeah.." You responded listening to him eagerly.

"Okay, and yesterday, you were laying beside me while watching the movies and a crazy thought came to me..."

You looked at him and he continued.

"Maybe I should ask you out?"

Your eyes widened.

"A-are you right now?"

"Yes.."

"Definitely!" You exclaimed happily.

Kenma smiled.

Maybe we did start as just pen pals. Its a strange way to start a love story but maybe this isn't a love story maybe it just another tale about two friends who started as nothing and suddenly became something.

A/N: OML! Finally finished! Thanks so much too everyone who has read this story! Im so glad you guys liked it! Im kinda sorry about ending it kinda soon but I think I ended it okay :D Maybe Ill do a re-write one day after I finish my other current stories but again, thanks for all the commitment :D Love you guys!

~M