{Snow}

Heyy!! So in celebration of 25k reads I decided I would write a new side chapter for you guys!! This one will be in winter on a snow day and everyone decides to meet up and hang out in the snow n' stuff! 

Enjoy!!

-----

I woke up quickly and gazed outside to see large fluffy snow flakes falling peacfully towards to ground. As I observed the ground outside I realized it must have been snowing quite a while seeing almost everything was covered with the white snow crystals. 

I check my phone and I already have a missed call from both Kenma and Kuroo. I dial Kenmas number. The phone rings twice and then he picks up:

"Hey (Your Name), its been deemed a snow day today and Kurro and I were wondering if you wanted to come and hang out and have some fun in the snow, Kuroo is inviting some friends and he thought it would be cool if you got to meet them."

I ponder the invitation for a moment and soon decided that it would be worth it, plus I was looking forward to pegging Kuroo with a few snowballs.

"Sure! Sounds like fun!" I respond.

I get out of bed slowly and slide on my warm pair of polar-bear socks and head downstairs to eat some breakfast and then eventually get dressed for the snow and head out. Kenma said he would meet me outside his house so thats where I head.

As I approch the home I know so well Kenma waves and then makes a face as if he had made a mistake and not to soon after I was hit square in the head by a ball of snow and I could only suspect one person. Kuroo.

I turn around and pull the meanest face I can make without laughing and pick up some snow and throw it as hard as I can missing the black haired boy by only an inch. He frowns mockingly and runs towards me tackling me to the ground. I hear Kenma gasp and then laugh seeing Kuroo have his face buried in the snow beside me. 

"Hey Kuroo." I say, "Having fun down there?"

We both stand up and shake the snow off of us and we a laugh before we all head out to find the rest of the group Kuroo had invited.

--------

YALL I FORGOT I HAD THIS WRITTEN HERE IS PART ONE OF THIS SIDE STORY
ILL WRITE PART TWO IF YOU WANT IT 

HIT VOTE TO GET A SECOND PART

thanks -M