13 and pregnant

Hey guys sorry but I decided that I didn't like my story so I was thinking and I thought about this other idea but it's like the same kind of story but sorry I want to make it like this now so yeah sorry.

Chapter 1

"

"Hey Sierra are you coming to the party tonight I heard that some high schoolers are going to be there?" As I looked down at my phone and read that text ,I shrugged. I didn't really want to go to the party became the person throwing the party, ally, yeah we really didn't get along so I wasn't planning on going but I didn't want my friends to think I was lame so I decided to go.

"Yeah sure walk over and then we will leave when u get here see u in a few." I texted Madison back and went to get ready.

*at the party*

"Dude this party is amazing,I'm having the best time!!" I yelled over the music to Madison. "I know it's amazing." Just as I said that I looked up I saw this really hot guy looking at me and I felt my cheeks get warm. Just then he started walking in my direction. Even though I was only 13 I looked way older and I acted like it too and tonight I have to admit I was looking really really good with my black skinny jeans my lace flower crop top. Plus my hair was curled so it gave me that special look that said "yeah I'm 16 not 13." "Hey I'm drew what's your name beautiful?" Oh so he's this kind of guy the ones that act all sweet at first but end up being a total jerk, I could see it in his eyes. "Hey drew My name is Sierra." With that he said "how about we go outside so we could talk without this music blaring in our ears?" "Umm yeah sure that would be cool". Little did I know that by saying yes that it would change my life forever and ever.

A/N hey guys this is my first story on here so let me know what you guys think.let me know if you have any suggestions or anything. Thanks for reading . I will try to update as often as I can so stay tuned thanks again.

-Rissa_00