13 and pregnant

Hey guys so sorry that I haven't updated in so long I've been so busy I'll try to update more frequently enjoy!

As me and drew step outside and walk down the street I get an excited feeling in my stomach. Like I've had boyfriends before but never would I have thought that a high school boy would take notice in me. "So what high school do you attend?" I asked drew in my sweet bad innocent voice. "Oh I go to sunvally high" "so that must mean that your 15?" "No I'm actually in the 11th so I'm 17." Oh wow I was not expecting that, I really shouldn't be around this guy but whatever he likes me and thats all the matters, he came up to me not the other way around "isn't sunvally where a bunch of rich people go?" just as I said that I look in the distance and see a really nice black car and as I get closer I realize that it's a lambo. "Hey look at the car over there!" I basically shouted at him. "What the black lambo?" "Uh yeah that's like a 500,000 dollar car are you kidding me,what are you not impressed or something?" "actually that's my car." Drew said like it was no big deal. "Wait wait wait your rich!!!?" "Yeah my father owns like so many business it's not even funny, Anyways you wanna go for a ride in my car?" "That's not even a question in my eyes." as we approached the car I got this really shady feeling in my heart like something bad was going to happen but I completely ignored it. That was a horrific mistake.