Chapter 3

I woke up early the next morning and left so I could catch and earlier bus. I got on the bus and nobody was on, I silently thanked myself as I walked to the back and sat down. 'Ill mind of hopsin 7' started playing and I just enjoyed my music and waited for school. 45 min later I arrived at school and Rosie was there, my best friend, she has been throughout thick and thin with me and I her, and she understands me. "Hey Rosie what's up" I greet her.

"Oh my god, dude u won't believe who I just talked to"!! She exclaimed. While putting her hands up and almost hitting the table coming back.

"Oh my god who"?!? I mimic her actions.

"Liam Payne" she giggles.

I have always known she had a crush on him but I didn't care, because it's not like she knew about the bullying so.... I smile at her and ask "what did he want" she answered by saying that he was just saying hi. The bell rang and we started to head to class, I arrived first to class and sat at the back.

<<<<<2 hours later>>>>>

Lunch: I hate lunch, people always think oh the fat girl is obviously going to eat a buffet, but I normally don't eat anything anyways because I don't want people judging me so, I just don't eat.

<<<<< end of day >>>>>

I got on the bus and headed home, there were a few kids that bullied me I put up my hood and plugged in one ear piece, but left the other one out because I wanted to hear if they said anything about me. When I arrived back at the pack house there was still a farewell party going on in the backyard, I snuck through the living room to the stairs and ran up as fast as I could, then I ran to my room and shut my door. I set everything down and took a shower, then went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I will try to update as much as I can but I won't always be able to.