Chapter 4

<<<<< 2 years later >>>>>
Cassandra's POV
It's been two years and nothing has changed, not the bullying, not the cutting, nothing! Harry is coming back tomorrow, knowing that everything is gonna get worse. Maybe I should just run away......... No I couldn't do that, I don't have anywhere to go or any money. I'll just hope and pray that he totally forgot about me.

Harry's POV
I'm coming home today to see everyone, I'm so excited!! Hopefully I get to find my mate! If I don't that's ok it just means that she is from a different/neighboring pack. I can't wait, we learned all about mates during alpha training, a mate is like a soul mate, the moon goddess matches up two individuals, there meant to be together. They say that being rejected by your mate is the worst feeling in the world, it's like having your heart ripped out by someone's bare hands as slowly as possible and then being tortured for hours on end. I hope my mate doesn't reject me, and I would never reject her no matter what.

Cassandra's POV
I woke up late by accident I hopped in the shower and cut 4 times on my leg and twice on my wrist. I hopped out and got dressed in black spandex pants and a A baggy black sweater, I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag and ran out the door to the bus stop, sadly a few bullies from school were there. I tried to walk unnoticed around them but one of them spotted me more words to scratch and claw at my barely significant self esteem, all about my weight and looks. I got on the bus and popped in my head phones. When the bus ride was over I went into school, and straight to class.

<<<<< end of school>>>>>>

I was standing outside at a bus stop waiting for the bus, then I saw them, the rest of Harry's gang, they were heading straight for me. I got so scared I was paralyzed, they stalled over to me and started yelling insults in my face I started to cry uncontrollably but I still couldn't move, then one or the guys  slapped me, and when he slapped me they all joined in, kicking, punching, slapping, scratching. I passed out.

I woke up and the sun was going down. I got up and everything was sore, and bleeding. I walked home. when I got home I saw that the return party was STILL going on I saw Harry surrounded by the biggest sluts in the pack, I just ignores them and tried to go upstairs as quietly as possible. When I got upstairs I went to my room and shut the door, I stormed into the bathroom and cleaned myself  up a bit, I thought about everything and decided that nobody really cares, and neither would my mate. So I took my blade out and carved "fat", "ugly",  and "pig" on my leg, then I slit my wrists and dropped to the floor with a big bang.

Harry's POV
I got home and was greeted by everyone, in swarms of people. I walked to the back yard and my best friend came up to me and gave me a big bear hug and said "welcome back you little shit head"
"Good to be back little dipshit" I said we talked for most of the night and I was re-introduced to all the un mated females, most of them dubbing up against my and trying to be suductive but none of them were my mate. My dad snapped me outta a conversation "son we need to talk, inside" we both walked inside and I sat in the kitchen on a stool and he stood on the other side of the island.

"Son, we need to talk about you over taking the alpha role" my dad said

"Well I'm not planning on taking over the alpha title until I have found my mate"I retaliated

" well son I need to tell u, I'm dy"-BANG. We heard a Big Bang up stairs I run upstairs my father hot on my tail and two of the warriors behind him. We started checking all the rooms and bathrooms. I got to the last door, and it was locked, I started beat the door down and when we finally got throughout I looked around and saw the bathroom light on I went to the door and opened it and there Lay the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she was lying on the floor, covered in blood with the words  "fat", "ugly", and "pig" carved into her leg. And her wrists slit. I checked her pulse and it was weak, I picked her up and immediately felt sparks, my wolf screamed MATE!!! I was shocked and sad at the same time. I used my alpha strength and speed to pick her up and run her to the hospital. When we arrived I yelled "HELP, WE NEED HELP SHES LOST A LOT OF BLOOD". A doctor came and I put her on a stretcher and they wheeled her away.

Cassandra's POV
I woke up to a piercing white light, I squinted and then looked around, I was in the hospital, I could tell. I had bandages around my wrists and some on my thigh. I looked around and nobody was here, of course nobody was here, because nobody cared. I started crying, I heard footsteps and someone came and hugged me, I try and push them away but there too strong , so I just leave it and cry into there chest. They forcefully but comforting at the same time. When I finally stopped crying I looked up to see who it was, and I was absolutely shocked. I saw Harry sitting there and I looked at him then I thought about it and pushed him away hard, he fell to the ground and yelled "WHAT WAS THAT FOR"!! I flinched and just put my head down. "Look I'm sorry for yelling, but why did u do that", I decided to answer with "why, the fuck, are you here"

"What"-harry

"Why are you here"-cassy

"What do u mean, why am I here, I'm here because I care" - Harry

"You have never cared before" -cassy

"What makes you say that"- Harry

"You used to bully me, and beat me, that's why, and I know once you get back to your friends your just gonna start bullying me again"
-cassy

"Cassy, trust me, I would never hurt u again, do u honestly think I would hurt my own mate"- Harry

"What"?!- cassy

"Can't you feel it, isn't your wolf screaming inside you, to tell you that you have a mate"-Harry

"I can barely feel anything right now"-cassy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok so I'm gonna update as much as I can but I won't always be able to

Ok so I'm gonna update as much as I can but I won't always be able to.