Chapter 6

Cassys POV
I woke to the sound of rain hitting the roof. I was covered in warmth from head to toe I made a move to sit up but and strong arm? Or something was keeping me from doing that I turned over and saw him. My first thought was WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IN MY BED! Then I remembered last night, I remembered him lying to me..... That's when I pushed him off the bed and he hit the floor with a loud thud and stood that's when I realised he was in nothing but his boxers and I was in just my undergarments I pulled the blanket up over my whole body embarrassed he saw my belly and my thighs and arms. He screamed "what was that for"
I yelled back " What are you doing in my room and why are you only in ur boxers!"
" I was worried about u when I got back to the hospital u were gone and the nurse stated u left so I panicked and came home to see if u were here, but nobody knew where u were and I checked the bottem floor and didn't find I then I herd ur music came up here and u were passed out in ur underwear and bra so I put u in bed and cuddled with u for the night"
"Oh am I now supposed to believe u, u liar"!
" I'm not a liar"
"Really prove it"
"Ok ask anybody about yesterday and they will tell u I ran around like a chicken with his head cut off"
"Whatev- BANG
The Alpha and Luna barged in irritated that's when I bowed my head and covered myself up more. "Son what is the meaning of this" alpha asked Harry. "Of what?"
"Of the loud thud we heard, of the yelling and arguing we heard" we thought a rogue attack was in the midst so we get up to a find u fighting with your mate"!
"Dad I can explain"
"I don't wanna hear it, just from now on I don't wanna hear a pipe outta either of u, got it"?
"Yes Alpha" Harry and I say in unison. They left and went back to bed and I looked at the time holy shit it's 4:00 in the morning no wonder there mad. "Harry please it's 4oclock in the morning please just go and I promise we can CALMLY discuss this at a more reasonable hour" I say he says nothing just grabs his stuff and leaves gently shutting the door behind him. I on the other hand couldn't sleep a wink I was to busy thinking. Thinking and thinking and thinking.
At about 7:30am ish I decide to grab a shower and get ready for the day. I don't try much in my looks, so what I do is basically wear mismatching stuff if it's comfy I'll wear it. I put on a pair of  black track pants and a purple sweater then I grab my purple high tops and I grab my bag and head out the door, again not packing anything to eat because I'm to fat. I start to walk to the bus stop and I plug in my head phones and play some song the first is Purple Lamborghini from Suicide Squad then Mercy by Sawn Mendes and I'm at the bus stop. When some if Harry's gang comes up surprisingly Harry's not there today. But they start calling me fat ass and cow one of them pushed me and the other said watch it bro u push her hard enough she'll fall down then the world will get an earth quake. The things they say to me sink deep and I'm just wishing the bus would come so I can get through this day at school and not suffer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At school I went to meet up with my group of friends and Instead decided to go to my locker, once at my locker I put my stuff in it and started to head to class not bothering to go see my friends because honestly I feel as though my best friend doesn't give two shits about me and just uses me and actually hates me yet i feel if I tell her she will hate me or think I hate her or something like that...........
I get to my first periode ugh this sucks.

First periode went by slowly and so I start to head to second period. Then once that's over for lunch I decide to sit In the bathroom instead of with my friends because I wanna be alone right now.
After the school day went by and I went home I travelled to my room and saw a box on my bed, and some flowers on my desk. The flowers had a card in it the read.
"Dear Cassandra
I know u don't believe that I love and care for u, and I know that I've lied to u in the past, but please if u have even an ounce of doubt about me please come to the abandoned building on lake view and south vale at 10:00pm tonight, I hope to see u there ;)
Love Harry"
Maybe he isn't lyIng. I opened the box and it was sOme pieces of beautiful jewlery

I put on the ying and yang one and started getting ready to go I mean really what could go wrong?-----------------------------------------I'm really sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been dealing with a lot of things in y life so please forgi...

-----------------------------------------
I'm really sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been dealing with a lot of things in y life so please forgive me and the song of the week is purple Lamborghini from suicide squad