Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

I walked into the school and made my way to the nurse's office with my dad right beside me. I opened the door and saw my baby sitting crying. "Are you okay baby?" I asked her, crouching so I was level with her. I touched her cheek and frowned. "My dad's gonna sign you out okay, I'll be right I just have to go take care of something." I told her calmly even though inside my blood was boiling.

"Noah please just don't worry about it okay?" She tried to protest, but I just walked out of the office. I walked through the hallway knowing exactly what class Tasha was in. it was the same as my second period class. I barged in on the lesson and I looked straight at Tasha.

"Excuse me Miss. Pall but you need to knock when you enter my classroom late, and have a late slip!" The teacher nagged, trying to push my out of the room.

"No no there will be no need for a late slip, in fact after this I will probably be expelled." I chuckled to myself. "Okay so most of you are aware that I am gay, most of you know this because I have either dated you or made out with you. Don't deny it because it's all true. One of the people I have dated it the most popular girl in school, Tasha! The girl who is sitting right smack dab in the middle of the classroom." I said clasping my hands together. "So Tasha here, is a lesbian., this is why the most popular girl in school has never had a boyfriend. I also know his because I dated her sorry ass last year." I smiled. Everyone started to laugh a little bit. "You might all want to shut the fuck up because I can pick out about five of you who I dated." I said sternly.

"Are you done yet Noah, this is absolutely out of hand." The teacher yelled. I just laughed. No it wasn't, what I was about to do was going to get out of hand.

"No I'm not done. Tasha, how about you stand up for a second." I told her. She was scared of me, so she did as I said. I walked closer to her and punched her square in the mouth. She fell backwards to the floor. "THAT WAS FOUR HURTING MY GIRLFRIEND OKAY YOU FUCKING BITCH. DON'T TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN!" I yelled. The whole room was silent and the teacher ran over to Tasha's side. "Thank you for your time kids." I laughed and ran out of the room. I ran down the hall until I found my Dad and Demi. "I just punched her and told her off and totally outed her in front of the whole class." I laughed.

"What the heck Noah why did you do that?" Demi asked with the shake of her head. I just smirked and picked her up, bringing her out to my car. "I'm sorry for ruining your day with your dad." Demi mumbled into my neck as I sat with her in the back seat.

"You didn't ruin anything baby." I told her kissing her lips. I was sad that she thought she ruined anything. My dad soon got into the front seat of my car and drove us home. "You can come to my house baby, I can take care of you." I smiled lifting her out of the car once again. "Dad I'm gonna take Demi up to my room, I feel like you'll get a call from the school soon."

"Yah yah, don't worry you'll be able to stay in that school Noah; I'm a lawyer I'll make sure of it." He chuckled as I walked up the stir case that was the closest to my room. I lay Demi down on my bed and pulled a blanket over top of her.

"Nono, baby I'm fine. My nose isn't broken and it doesn't hurt that bad right now; I'm fine okay." She said with a reassuring smile. I sat on the edge of the bed and just looked at her. I was so angry that someone hurt her.

"I'm so sorry, Dems. The fact that someone hurt you was all my fault. I knew that coming out was gonna end up bad, I shouldn't have kissed you in the mall on Saturday. I'm so sorry." She touched my face with her soft hands and brought my face closer to hers. I was hovering over top of her now.

"This was not your fault, she was just jealous that she lost you and now I have you." Demi whispered bringing her head up, and kissed me as softly as she could. I kissed her again over and over sliding my hand down the side of her body. Part of me wondered how she knew about Tasha and I, but I figured someone had just told her.