Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

I ran across the street to my house and bursted through the front door. My house was big, a little bit bigger than Demi's, but I liked Demi's house more. She actually had a family who did things together. All I had was my dad, yes my dad loved me but after my mother's passing, he's never been the same guy. Also being a lawyer, he doesn't really have time for anyone. "Noah, sweetheart is that you?" I heard my dad call from the den. It must have been his day off.

"Yah daddy it's me. I just stopped off to grab some clothes, I'm gonna spend the weekend at Demi's house." I smiled as I leaned against the doorframe. He knew about Demi and I's relationship and he had no problem with it. "That's okay right I mean..." I started going on.

"Noah, that's fine honey. You have sleep overs with Demi all the time, I have no problem with it, I mean it's not like you're gonna get pregnant or anything." He chucked looking up from his computer. I rolled my eyes. Just as I was about to leave up to my room he called me back. "Hey buddy, what do you say on Monday we have a daddy and Noah day? I have the day off and we haven't had one of those in a long time. I'll pull you out of school." He offered with a smile.

"Yah dad that would be awesome." It was the truth. I really did miss my dad; we never spend anytime with each other. It was just Demi and I always together and my dad was usually at work. "Okay now I'm gonna go get some pajamas and head back over to Demi's." I smiled and ran up the stairs to my room. I grabbed some Sweatpants and a T-shirt and a change of clothes for tomorrow then took my toothbrush and put it all in an overnight bag.

I took out my phone and texted Demi. 'Anything you want for dinner tonight babe? I'll run out and go get it now. Xx' I sent her. I really didn't want her to have to cook or anything so I thought it would be a bit nicer for us to have takeout.

'Maybe some pizza?' She quickly responded. I liked the sound of that idea. I grabbed my wallet and quickly headed for my car. There was a pizza place just up the road.

"Hey Dems, I'm back! I go some plain cheese pizza with green peppers and some meat lover's pizza; you can choose what you want because I didn't know." I called up the stairs. She quickly came running down and kissed my lips. "You know, I just managed to get myself out of the mood and every time you kiss me I get back in it." I mumbled getting plates from the cupboard.

"I love you." She giggled taking a slice of meat lover's pizza and a slice of cheese pizza. I did the same and we went to go sit in the living room. "Wanna watch a movie or do you want to watch T.V... or we could play a video game." She suggested. I walked over to her movie shelf and picked out the movie 'saw' and then picked up 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs'. "Second one!" Demi exclaimed.

"Pussy!" I mimicked her since she wouldn't watch a scary movie. I popped in the movie and went back to sit with my girl. "What you're gonna sit on the other side of the room or are you come cuddle me?" I laughed pulling her from the opposite side of the couch, so she was sitting right beside me.

"Thanks for the pizza Nono." She mumbled kissing my cheek. We continued to watch the movie and eat pizza for about an hour until we were stuffed. "I'll take the plates back to the kitchen." She offered getting up and took my plate. About a minute later Demi returned, straddling my lap. She dipped her head down, and slowly kissed my lips. I brought my hands up to her thighs and gently rubbed them as she tangled her fingers in my hair. "Don't start something and not be able to finish it." She moaned flicking my hands away. Hearing her moan like that turned me on even more.

"But what if I can finish it?" I whispered seductively, kissing her neck. Her breathing started to uneven and she tipped back her head. "I think I'm ready." I whispered as I kissed all over her face. "I don't want to do it here; can we go in your room please?" I asked her as I kissed her lips.