Chapter 3

~People who have bipolar disorder can have periods in which they feel overly happy and energized and other periods of feeling very sad, hopeless, and sluggish. In between those periods, they usually feel normal. You can think of the highs and the lows as two "poles" of mood, which is why it's called "bipolar" disorder~

~~~~~~

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?" I gasp. I cover my mouth with my now shaking hand.

"Yep!" Simon says. I do a little squeal and let it all process through.

The.
Sidemen.
Just.
Adopted.
Me.

I squeal again and run over to Simon and hug him. I actually don't know why I did. I just did.

"Congratulations Abigail, you got adopted" Katie says as she pops up from the stairs. She looks at me and Simon hugging in the middle of the kitchen while JJ just picked up his phone from the ding that just popped up.

Me and Simon pull apart, and I feel kind of cold.

"Thank you." I say to Katie as I quickly run over to her. "Thank you for not making my life a living hell."

"You know I would've corrected you on your language if you weren't adopted right?" She jokes while pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms under her arms and back up on her back. She wraps her arms around my torso and I rest my chin on her shoulder.

I laugh lightly at her comment.

"Ok, now you ready to pack your bags and leave this hell hole?" She whispers lightly.

I pull away from the hug and turn and look at Simon and JJ, Simon was looking at us, smiling.. and JJ was still on his phone. I look at Katie before saying the last thing to her...

"Fuck yea."

~time skip when shes up packing her bags~

I finish packing my last bit of the fews clothes I have in my wooden dresser.

I blow my cheeks out and hold my breath for a moment. After a moment I blow out and my cheeks feel stretched and refreshed.

I hear a knock at my door as I zipper up my tiny suitcase. "Yea?"

"Can we come in?" I hear, Josh.. say.

"Yes." The door opens almost immediately and 7 boys try and enter my tiny room that i own. They all fit in but there isn't much arm space.

"You ready?" Harry asks. I nod my head and grab my suitcase and prop it up on the carpet floor.

"That's it?" JJ exclaims as he looks at the little suitcase.

"JJ! Dont be rude!" Vik says hitting his arm.

"I didn't mean too!" He says putting his hands up. I look around the room and I see most eyes are on JJ, the only pair that aren't on JJ is Simons. But they're on me. I stare back for a moment but not long enough for anyone to notice.

"It's fine. It is. Um. I just have a few shirts like 2 sweater and a few pairs of pants. Along with a hairbrush and the essentials. And acne solution. Thats why my skin is flawless" I do a flawless hand motion that causes the guys to chuckle.

"Oh my days" harry says while face palming.

I do a cheesy pointing action towards the guys and we all just laugh.

"So.." Simon says.

"So.." Josh says.

"So.." Tobi says.

"So.." Harry says.

"So.." Ethan says.

"So.." Jide says.

"So.." Vik says.

"I swear to god if you keep this up." I say.. semi bantering with them and semi threatening them.

Simon and Josh put their hands up in defense and I just face palm.

"Who adopted me?" I ask as I making a 'get out of the room' action with my hands. They all start walking into the hall and we crowd into a small circle.

"DADDY ZERK!!!" Simon practically yells.

"My ears.." i say. Jokingly picking at them. "Shut up!" Simon pushes me. I stick my tongue out at him before giving him the finger.

"Mate, you just got wrecked" JJ says. Ethan does his amazing laugh and eat that everyone breaks out in laughter as we start to walk down the old brown, rickety stairs.

We continue to joke around as we leave the building. Josh signs the papers as we wait by the doors.

As I wait I see Paige and her gang staring at me. I'm currently standing with Simon to my right and Ethan to my left. Next to Simon is JJ than Vik and next to Ethan is Harry than Tobi.

I make eye contact with Paige's ugly greenish blue eyes and she send me golden daggers through a death glare. I do a semi smirk getting kinda annoyed and flip her off. She just turns away to leave. Flicking her hair as she does so.

"You know each time you flick your hair you loose 5 braincells right?" I say loudly so she can hear me. She just flips me off and the guys start laughing along with me.

I see Josh talking to Katie as I think he finishes signing the papers.

I hear him thank Katie and he walks back over to us. I look behind him to see Katie smiling at me. I do a genuine smile back and wave goodbye. She waves back and I can tell that tears start forming in her hazel eyes. I can see her eyes look like glass and at any moment they can shatter.

"Let's go!" Josh says as we turn to leave. I look at Katie for the last time. I really am going to miss her.

I turn away and follow the Sidemen out of the door and into the 3 separate vehicles they brought with them.

In Simons red range Rover is Me in the passenger seat, Simon driving, and Josh with the whole back seat to himself.

In JJs Lambo is him driving and Vik in the passenger seat.

In Harry's gold range rover is Him driving, Ethan in the passenger seat and Tobi with the back seat to himself.

"Nandos?" Simon suggests.

"Yup. Ill text the guys." Josh says. And with that, he buries his face into his phone.

We pull out of the parking lot and we go onto the freeway and turn left.

Simon plugs his phone into the AUX cord and presses play.

As the music blasts through the speakers, I can't help but think..

There's no turning back now.