Chapter 6

"JOSH YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!" I hear Simon yell as I awake from my dreams.

I'm too drowsy to do anything so I just keep lying down and shut my eyes again.

"Josh.. your a fuck." I open my eyes again but lay still under the duvet. I quickly throw the covers over my head and shut my eyes again.

"Why the fuck would you start the dnf timer?" Simon. Again.

"That's it. I'm up." I throw the sheets off me and sit up. I throw my legs over the bed and just sit up and don't move until I have enough energy.

I stretch my arms up over my head and stand up. I rub my eyes and start to stretch my legs out. I do 20 squats and i get up and leave the room.

I keep hear the bantering throughout the house as I slowly but surely make my way downstairs.

I reach the kitchen and go immediately to the cupboard. Even though I feel bad about taking the food.. I have to eat.

I talk out the milk from the fridge and a box of Cheerios and lay them on the island. I grab a bowl after opening all the cupboards and learning where everything was. I put the cereal and milk into the bowl and place everything but the bowl back.

I carefully walk to the living room without spilling my cereal and lay it on the ground in front of the couch. Ok hopefully no one will knock this over in a few minutes.

I run upstairs to grab my phone and listening in on the banter once again.

"Playlist. Pigs are flying. Yen forty five degree angle yen." (This is a made up playlist.. I hope but I like this 😂😂)

I smile lightly and run to my room. I grab my phone which I had plugged in after talking to JJ most of the night, and quickly and quietly make my way downstairs.

I sit down on the couch and pick up the bowl. I sit and stare at the bowl. Fuckkkkkk I'm so stupid. I stand up and lay the bowl back on the ground. I walk over to the kitchen and rummage some more trying to find where the silverware is too. I find a drawer and take a spoon. I walk abbot annoyed back to the couch and plop myself in the seat. I smile lightly and pick up the bowl.

~After she eats~

I lay the bowl back down in front of me again and take out my phone. I start to go through all my social media. So basically twitter and snapchat.

I see a few tweets from different youtubers and mostly Calfreezys story on snapchat.

I smile as I go through them because they actually make me genuinely happy. To see these guys enjoying life. Or at least what it looks like it.. because no ones life is perfect, but they don't hate life, they value it. Unlike me, who couldn't really care what I did.

I hear someone walk down the stairs and I look to my left to see Simon walking in the room.

"Hey" he smiles
"Hi"
"Sleep well?" He asks me as the makes his way to the kitchen.
"Yea, I didn't have to worry about much when I did so..." saying that last part a bit quieter.
"Hmm?" He says a bit louder, you could clearly tell he was eating something.
"Never mind"

I draw my attention back to my phone and click on YouTube. I see some videos from Vikk,  late night minecraft, and one gta episode from Simon. I look at the time. 4:06pm. I didn't realize it was that late in the day. My eyes goes wide.

"Are you guys doing anything special today? Going anywhere?" I ask Simon as he plops next to me with a red bull in his hand.

He shakes his head. "No, besides the store. We're having a party to celebrate for you. We're gonna get DRUNKKKKKKK." He laughs as he says this and I giggle too.

"Heads up.. I get drunk VERY easily. So... yea.. this'll be fun" I exaggerate.

He smiles and looks at me. I look back to him.

"What?"
"Nothing." He looks away.

"When is this party?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence. 

"Tomorrow night. So we're grinding on vids today so we can have time off" I smile at his response.

"Anything I can do to help?" He thinks for a minute.

"Not unless you want to help me get the drinks. I'm leaving in like 20 minutes." He says. I nod.

"Ok, I'll get ready." And with that I lightly jog upstairs to get changed.

I feel a pair of eyes on me as I leave the room. It's only Simon. I could tell. I feel comfortable with him though. Well, I feel comfortable with everyone... just Simon the most.. even though I've been here a day.

JJ is cool and incredibly funny in real life. He also flirts a lot.. and try's to get me 'in his room'.

Josh is like an actual dad. He's sweet and really funny, but he does have a serious side to him.

Vikk is like a bunny. He's adorable.. he also treats me like a little sister, well he did a bit yesterday.

Harry, Ethan and Tobi I don't know as much about in person... besides videos. But they all seem chill.

And Simon, there's something about him I can't put my finger on... but hopefully it'll be a good thing.

I smile to myself as I let my thoughts take over.