Chapter 2

YJS: Waaa~ daebak! Yoon Eun Hye is finally here!! Ya Kim Jong Kook, why did you freeze?

LGS: Ey, hyung! You still like Yoon Eun Hye ssi?

YEH: Hahahaha. Annyeonghasaeyo, it's really nice to be finally here.

PD: "Today's race is... save the couple race."

Everyone: "Eh???"

YJS: "Aaaah, jinjja! Kim Jong Kook will get half of the airtime space again! Ahhh Kim Jong Kook yaah!"

KJK: "Eh hyung! How should I know???"

PD: "So as we all know, we have 2 love lines in today's recording: Monday Couple & Dangyunhaji Couple.

The rest of the members will be distributed to each couple. You have to protect the team couple as the missions for the day goes on. The ones who protect the 2 envelopes (given to the couple) until the final battle can get the surprise & will experience a special reward for them as well as for the viewers."

LGS: "Eh? Viewers? Will we be donating?"

PD: "We can't discuss it now. Now for the rules.

1. Each couple should not be apart even for a single moment. In the car, while walking, and in missions - they should stick together. We won't ask you to hold hands but if you want, you may do so.

2. The rest of the team members may steal one person from either of the other team's couple. If the members exchange partners, the reward will be given to the entire team if they survive til the end. If not exchanged, the reward will only be given to the couple.

3. The couple's nametags will only be removed after the other members' are out. "

HaHa: "Waa~ so the couples can be interchanged? And we can share the reward?"

PD: "Yes. It can be exchanged. It can be JongKook-JiHyo ssi & Gary-EunHye ssi. Let me remind you that the reward for today is not like the previous rewards we have."

Everyone suddenly became so curious of what the reward was for today. It was really something different & the crew prepared it very well.

PD: "Okay. Before we proceed with the first mission, here is our team distribution:

Monday Couple team: Gary-JiHyo-HaHa-KwangSoo ssi

Dangyunhaji Couple team: JongKook-EunHye-JaeSuk-SukJin ssi."

After the members were announced, they immediately changed their outfits to their specific team colors.

What a time to be alive. With Yoon Eun Hye finally here, the Dangyunhaji Couple is revived. And what a time to be frustrated as well. Why must she come here when everything is still being recovered from the pain of yesterday?

It's not going to be easy for 3 people here. And the tension being built up by these 3 are also affecting the other members... except for KwangSoo ofcourse.

Meanwhile, in the girls' comfort room... JiHyo washed up her face because of all the frustrations she's having lately.

YEH: "JiHyo unnie~"

SJH: "Ah... Ye--?"

YEH: "You're really pretty unnie... and you are definitely daebak!! Please go easy on me today. Fighting!"

JiHyo didn't understand what was happening. Of course, she IS Mong Ji (Mong = blank). She's very sure that the media has exposed her for the things she's been doing lately. She's not sure if EunHye was acting nice in front of her.