Chapter 7

Author's Note.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! College is so tough, I don't even have time to update the story for months. 😢 I'm on a break now so I'll try to update many chapters as I can!

I can't believe Running Man is ending in February :( Literally cried when I read the article. I even thought that JiHyo & JongKook left because they were dating or something (i wish it was as simple as that). Well, the only thing we can do is to wish them the very best! They will always be in our hearts after 300+ episodes.

Also, I can't promise that the following chapters will be as long as the previous ones. I won't make it too short either! I'm afraid if I make a chapter too long then I'd run out of ideas & the story might end up too fast. Again, sorry for the delay! Here's chapter 7 :)

------

After eating lunch & buying a gift for JaeSuk's birthday, JiHyo & JongKook strolled around the mall. Even if their relationship is already official, they wore caps & face masks so they wouldn't be mobbed by the public. 

They went inside JiHyo's favorite clothing shop.

SJH: Waaah~ oppa! Look at this sweater

KJK: Do you want to buy it? Here let me---

SJH: Ani, oppa. Kenchana, I have so many sweaters from Running Man already. Kekekeke. 

KJK: Are you sure? It looks great on you though.

SJH: Cheongmal? Gumawoyo opp---

??: How about me? Does it look good on me, JongKook oppa~?

A familiar voice was heard by the couple. Out of all the people that could possibly talk to them, it was her.

KJK: EunHye, you're back?

YEH: Ye, oppa. The drama filming was fast so I decided to come back as soon as it finished. Annyeong, JiHyo unnie!

SJH: Ah, ye. Annyeong EunHye ssi...

JiHyo was feeling uneasy, knowing that EunHye was back in Korea.

YEH: Oh, what's that? Did you buy a gift for someone?

KJK: Ye, for JaeSuk hyung. It's almost his birthday.

YEH: Ahhh that's one more thing why I came back early! He invited me over his birthday party. Oppa, are you coming?

KJK: Ne.

YEH: Ah, jinjja? How about we go together then?

JiHyo was surprised by what EunHye said. Wasn't she aware that JongKook & JiHyo were dating? Did she not hear the news? Or was she really trying to test their relationship?

YEH: Ey, I was just kidding... Kekeke. I'll see you both at JaeSuk oppa's party then? Good bye!

EunHye bid her good bye and started to find a gift for JaeSuk. She grabbed her phone and dialed up someone's number.

YEH: I'm back. Are you ready for our deal?

???: Let's meet up.

Meanwhile, JongKook & JiHyo went back to Ilsan where JiHyo's house was. During the trip back home, JiHyo was surprisingly quiet unlike her usual self.

KJK: JiHyo ya~, kenchanayo?

SJH: Ah, ne oppa. I'm just really tired. Are we home already?