Chapter 4

It was decided by the crew that they would be staying in a hotel because the recording will be done early in the morning.

Everyone decided to go & pick up all their clothes from their home, and return to the hotel for dinner in the hotel buffet.

The dinner went well; everyone enjoyed their meal, but there was still tension among the 4 people.

As the dinner was over, they decided to call it a day and went to their own hotel rooms. Because of her busy schedule, Yoon EunHye can't participate in the recording for the next day. She decided to just join the dinner and bid her goodbyes to everyone.

Time check: 11 pm, Seoul time.

Everyone was already resting for tomorrow except for Song JiHyo. She couldn't sleep. After everything that happened today, it still bothers her. When suddenly...

*bzzzzzz*

Message from Kim Jong Kook

"JiHyo ya~... I know you're still up. I can't sleep as well. Can we talk? Meet me in front of my room."

She wanted to see him so much. She waited for a go signal, and she thinks this is it. Before going to JongKook's room, she kept pacing back and forth. She was very nervous. What would he say? Why does he want to talk again?

After a few rounds of pacing back and forth in her hotel room. She finally decided to go to JongKook's room.

--------

(At the same time....)

KJK: "Ah jinjja... I'm going to see her. I can't take this anymore."

He suddenly grabbed his phone and sent a message to JiHyo.

To: Song Ji Hyo

"JiHyo ya~... I know you're still up. I can't sleep as well. Can we talk? Meet me in front of my room."

He lied on his bed out of confusion. He didn't want to hurt his lady anymore. By this time, he knew what he had to do. This time, he just wanted to be selfish and keep her all by himself.

*knock knock*

KJK: "Oh? She's so fast... I'm coming!"

---: "Oppa..."

He was shocked. He didn't know what to do. It wasn't the person he was looking for.

KJK: "What are you doing here, EunHye?"

YEH: "Nothing oppa, I just want to say goodbye for the last time. We might not see each other again. I'm going overseas for a while to shoot my Chinese drama."

KJK: "Ah really? Too bad... Well I hope you have a safe flight. Take care of yourself."

YEH: "Can I come in for a while oppa?"

JongKook had to think about it. He invited JiHyo over, and any minute now she might come.

KJK: "Okay... but just for a while. I need to rest."

As soon as they went inside, EunHye hugged JongKook. He was startled at first. He froze onto his position, not knowing what to do.

The thing is, he didn't feel anything anymore.

YEH: "Oppa... I'm going to miss you."

He didn't respond.

YEH: "Ya oppa! I said I'm going to miss you..."