Meeting Haruhi Fujioka

Arios' pov

I am sleeping in my office after falling asleep due to not getting enough sleep when Tamaki comes in with a girl that looked like a guy yelling,"Haruhi! Now that you are our dog you need to be introduced to our manager!" She says,"Hm. Seems like your manager is asleep." He laughs before running to get Kyoya. Kyoya comes in and gently wakes me up. I start glaring but I see Kyoya and I stop glaring. I look down at what I was doing before I fell asleep and continue to work. Tamaki says,"Ari-kun! Lookie! We have a dog now!" I look at them and ask,"Debt?" Haruhi nods and I sigh. I continue,"Well welcome to our club, I am the manager that is never actually noticed by any of the guests Arios Blackheart. I guess when I am not in here I am out there as our special host, you will see what I mean soon enough." She nods and replies,"Haruhi Fujioka." I sigh realizing how much work I have to do and say,"Well you guys better get ready to host, it's almost time and I have more work to be done." I make a shooing motion and they leave. I continue working as they leave.

After a while Haruhi secretly comes in and gives me some coffee. I take a sip before saying,"Hm instant, nice." I continue drinking it as I work and she leave to go help the others. As I work I sometimes glance around my area, looking at my black and red roses that are my colors. Hm Tamaki apparently believes those are my colors, ah oh well, I don't care as long Kyoya doesn't care. I keep working and smile at times as I also am thinking of Kyoya as I work.

 I keep working and smile at times as I also am thinking of Kyoya as I work

When I come out of my office I see girls flock to me instantly. When Haruhi, now host, asks,"Why are they flocking to him?" A girl answers,"Why he is the mysterious secret host who rarely comes out during hosting hours." I flash them all a mysterious smile and after they fangirl a bit they go back to their regular host. I notice Tamaki freaking out about Haruhi and Takashi saving her from him. Hm, I think Tamaki is the only one who hasn't noticed yet. I see Tamaki's guest walk off and stop at Haruhi's stuff. Suspicious. I follow her secretly with a camera and take pictures as she dumps Haruhi's stuff into the pond. I tuck the camera away and start pulling out Haruhi's stuff as she comes out  and helps. Eventually Tamaki comes out and he finds her food wallet. I go back into the room as Tamaki flirts with Haruhi.

Ayanokoji requests Haruhi afterwards which makes me suspicious so I don't go back into my office. I chill out and watch what happens. I notice her get shocked after Haruhi accuses her of being jealous of her and I step forward as she pulls Haruhi's tie so Haruhi falls over her, narrowly avoiding landing of her. She breaks some tea cups and such and as she starts freaking out on purpose trying to accuse Haruhi I stop the twins from pouring tea on them and say,"Princess Ayanokoji, you have been a terrible guest today. You threw Haruhi's bag into the pond. I have proof." I pull out the pictures as she starts denying it. Tamaki starts getting after her afterwards and after getting after Ayanokoji he raises Haruhi's debt.

After giving Haruhi some inspiring words Tamaki walks off just as a guest accidentally spills tea on Haruhi's uniform. Kyoya gives her the only spare uniform which is a girl's uniform. As Haruhi is changing Tamaki goes into the changing area with towels. He finally gets that she is a girl, wow. She starts explaining it all as she comes out in the uniform. Turns out as I expected Kyoya and I knew from the start and everyone else besides Tamaki figured it out along the way. Tamaki starts freaking out and Haruhi gives him a compliment which makes him freak out even more and Kyoya tells me,"I could be wrong but I think we are witnessing the starting of true love here." I nod in reply to his statement, agreeing with him. Haruhi starts going on about how she is going to pull off being a host and giggles afterwards. 

Eventually we all say goodbye and head home. Speaking of home, I wonder why it is that nobody has realized that this entire time no-one has ever been to my house. I have always gone to theirs. Hm oh well, they won't see it if I can do anything about it.Once I get home I cook my own food and get my lunch for tomorrow ready, unlike everyone else but Haruhi i make my own lunches which is why I am never seen with them in the cafe. I change into my pjs and go to sleep, cuddling up with my stuffed panda that Kyoya gave me.

A/N: I will be doing roughly a chapter per each episode, I might do a version of this based on the manga if you guys can help me find a good one online for free if I do so it will be another book and I will change the title a little. Don't worry I will continue this beyond the episodes otherwise this will probably not be very long. Keep alert for the next chapter, should be up soon but it all depends on when I have time. I am doing this as I rewatch the episodes so yeah. See you all in the next chapter.