I'll Have You Begging On Your Knees

It was nice to speak to my mum about everything that happened it felt good. Hopefully today their won't be any trouble caused by that mean girl. What's her name anyway?
Today I dress in black and white showing that I mean business so I won't be a laughing stock. I skip breakfast so I won't be late. I rush out of the house and on my way out my dad falls again because of his clumsiness. What is wrong with this man? I egnore the fact that he falls and continue with with my fabulous day so far........ Until when I get outside I discover that rude annoying mean bratty girl that tries to bully me(who fails,better luck next time) is my.................................. Neighbour!

How could I have never knew this between 2 days that she was my neighbour , now every morning I would have to walk with her to school and back.( Probably not) since shes the most popular girl in the school. Dad says that every Christmas we gather with the neighbours and have dinner. " No I can't have that annoying bratty idiotic girl watching me while I eat.

Mean girl: Hey I don't think I have introduced myself to you, well am Ashley whitehouse yh and who r u?

Me: None of your business, okay?

Ashley: Calm down you don't need to get all rude yh because I am just trying to be nice yh.

Me: Well, Ashley or whoever you say u r YH! You can keep your niceness to yourself or to someone that actually need it like you., And if you don mind I have got to get to school YH!

Ashley: Wait, come back, who do you think you r yh!

Me: I think I am Bianca by the way YH!