Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Hey my name is Aubrey! I'm 17 and in 12th grade. I'm a senior yayy!!! I live with my mom and dad. I have an older brother Chase who is a firefighter in NYC. I am gonna graduate in 2 months!! I want to be a lawyer and I'm going to UT Knoxville in the fall. I'm so excited. It has been my dream to go their since I could think. My best friend is Becca. She knows everything about me...literally! She is going to college in Kingsport so she isn't that far away from me. Marisa and Kate are my other besties. They are both going to Pembroke. And then my boyfriend TJ. He is the best! He is super nice and sweet and perfect. The only thing is he is going to UNCC. I mean we aren't that far away from each other but we aren't that close. We met at a lock-in (its like a sleepover but with a lot of people and your like locked in wherever it is). I instantly knew I liked him. We were put in the same group when we were playing games. We saw each other quite a bit after that and I fell in love. We were in 7th grade then and after we had known each other for a year he asked me out. So we have been dating for a little more than 5 years. One last thing to tell you is that I have major trust issues. The only people I trust is Becca and TJ. It wasn't easy to open up to them but I know that they both love me and that I can trust them.

Like I said before I am graduating in 2 months. After that I am going to live with my brother for the summer in NYC. I'm sad that I won't be home with my friends but they have all planned to come see. TJ is gonna stay with his buddy at home so I won't see him that much except when he comes one week to visit. Also on the fourth of July me and TJ are going to the beach with Becca, Kate, Marisa and their boyfriends. I am so excited.

1 Month Later!

Last week was awful! It seemed like everything went wrong. The weekend didn't go well either. My parents said that if I don't get a 3.8 GPA then I can't go to New York this summer. I'm so mad!! I am in all honors classes and so it isn't very easy. Right now I have a 3.6! Also, my boyfriend has been in Florida all week with his family. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm just so upset and I really want to see TJ but he isn't coming back for three more days. I get dressed and go downstairs and I look at the clock on the stove and it said 7:55! My alarm clock must've been off! I thought I had 45 minutes to get to school but now I have 5!! I grab my backpack and my keys and run out to my jeep! I get to school in time...barely! "Crap" I said! I totally forgot about breakfast and I have a really late lunch! This seems like another crappy week is coming! As I'm walking to the school I hear "AUBREY". I quickly turn and see TJ walking towards me. I drop my backpack and run to him nearly knocking him over when I jump in his arms! He hugs me then gives me a kiss on the lips. I was so happy to see him.

"How are you" TJ asks. "Not great! Last week was awful!! But thats not important your here now!" I say giving him a kiss. "Why are you so late?" He asks "My clock was jacked up and I haven't eaten" "Well I think thats a good enough excuse to go get breakfast!" he says with a devious smile on his face.

----------------------------------------------

This is my first story so give it a chance and please comment what you think! Also josh will come into it it will just be later!!

I know it's not that good but it gets better I promise!!!