Starving

Lilly's Point of View:

I didn't eat any lunch, I felt so light headed. "Wait up Huckleberry." I yelled at Lucas. "Stop calling me that," he says. "Alright, Huckleberry," I say. "Why did you get expelled?" "Lilly when I tell I have to tell everyone okay." Lucas says. "Lucas, please just tell me.." I say. I called him Lucas, wow... "Alright, I'll tell you!" he says. And just at that moment, my knees gave way, and I collapsed into his arms, feeling so dizzy, and tired. "Lilly! Oh my gosh, are you okay?" he asks me.

Lucas's Point of View:

"C'mon let's take you to the nurse's office," I say, and I wrap my arm around Lilly guiding her to the office. The nurse took Lilly's temperature and she when ecstatic.The nurse called the hospital as I saw Riley, Farkle.. And Zay run in. The nurse calls Lilly's mom and tells her about Lilly.. So she comes to pick her up, and I wait with Lilly.. And it's Demi Lovato. "Wow that's your mom?" I ask. She nods. Demi rushes in, "I'm sorry Lilly, are you doing okay?" she asks. "Yes Mom, I'm fine, I'm sorry for being so mean to you lately, I didn't mean it," Lilly says. "It's alright babygirl." Demi says. So then they go to the hospital, and Lilly turns around and smiles at me before she leaves.

Demi's Pov

Lilly's in the hospital again, and I'm worried, the doctor took her blood pressure and heart rate, and it was low. He weighed her saying that she was twenty pounds underweight. I'm so worried, I know I should be feeding her more, and I'm pretty sure that she has an eating disorder. "Lilly, is there something you want to tell me?" I ask her. There's an IV in her arm, and she looks at me. "No, why. I ate and you saw Demi." Lilly says as she moves her IV around. "Lilly! The doctor says you need to start eating or you can have a heart attack!" I exclaim. She doesn't realize how dangerous this is. "WHAT THE HECK DID I DO?? LEAVE ME ALONE!" Lilly said."Lilly, what were you doing in the bathroom before you fainted?" i ask suspiciously. "It's called going to the bathroom. I know shocking." Lilly says sarcastically. "Stop this attitude immediately or you're grounded for three weeks!" I exclaim. I've had it. "You're not my mom. You'll never be my mother.. No matter what you say, or do.." Lilly says with so much anger. "You're right," I say. "We'll find you a new mom and a new family." I'm really hurt by what she said, but I don't think I can take her attitude and sickness any longer. I don't want this, I need her to cooperate and get better. So maybe I'll take her to the orphanage where they'll find her a new family, and help her get better. "Then leave, then leave me. When I find out the truth I always end up hurt, I'll live with the Matthews people who've stayed with me through everything and cared about me.. Unlike you. Leave." Lilly said as I see her biting her lip.. "Fine," I say. Once she gets released, she'll live with the Matthews. I leave, and once I get into the waiting room, I bury my hands into my face.

Lilly's Pov

I knew she didn't care, knew someone would never love me. When I push people away they never get it's a cry for help.. Can't someone come in my life and actually care about me...So when I got discharged from the hospital, I lived with the Matthews. It hurt my heart that I didn't live with Demi anymore, but I knew she could never be my mom. Why would see even want to be my mom. I just got mad, it's strange for me that someone in my life actually cares about me. I walk over to the skatepark with Lucas, Farkle, Zay, and Riley. I'm actually pretty good at skateboarding. I put on my helmet and knee pads, and I slide and do my tricks. I see my mom walking nearby. Oh my gosh, it's Demi. I trip and fall on my knee off my skateboard."I'm alright... Never mind i'm not." I say as I stay on the floor breathing slowly with my eyes closed. "Sweetheart! Are you okay?!" Demi asks. "I see the light." I said awkwardly. "Wow, Lilly when you said you could skate I didn't mean land on your head skate." Zay said with a laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine," I say to Demi. "Lilly, I'm so sorry about leaving you, and I promise I won't do it again, you're my daughter, and I want you to come home with me, is that okay?" Demi asks. I'm shocked, I'm the one who should be apologizing."Really..?!" I say with shock. "Yes, Lilly," Demi says. "Can you first help me up so I can at least give you a thank you hug?" I ask. Gosh the only time I remember crying was when I was 8 and I tried to do a backflip of the park bench on the skateboard. I ended up breaking my head opened. Cried for five seconds, but this time I fell and someone's here to pick me up.. I hugged Demi tightly, and I wave at my friends goodbye, and they're smiling, and I walk home with Demi holding my skateboard.