•Chapter One• Her Journey To The Land Of Ice

Frozen Heart Of The Ice King_________________________________

_________________________________

'Chapter One'

The royal carriages were swaying slightly from side to side, due to the stormy weather outside. The air was blowing fiercely, making windy noises that seemed like a musical tune to whomever listened closely.

The irony of it, thought our soon to be queen. The irony of a fierce wind in a frozen kingdom.

She gazed out her carriage's window, in an attempt to see her new home. But her attempt was to no use. All the land was laid with a coat of white, making it impossible to identify whatever the carriages were passing by.

Although sometimes she would be able to make out the shape or form of a tree or see a shimmer due to the reflection of sunlight that somehow managed to escape threw the snowy clouds, that indicates the existing of a creek or a form of frozen water, she mostly can't see a thing due to the snow covering the windows, starting right from it's brim and slowly making it's way to the core.

Our soon to be queen sighs, averting her eyes back to the inside of her royal carriage, while making herself more comfortable in her cushioned red velvet seat. She scans the people around her in one swift motion to somehow make herself busy, until she arrives to the castle.

In front of her sits her father's representative, Lord Callaghan. Her father, the current king, sent him to apply finishing touches to the deal between the two kingdoms regarding the upcoming royal wedding of her and the ice prince, soon to be king. And to solve any problem arising regarding his daughter on his behalf.

For this wedding is very important to her father and also to the people of her kingdom 'Crimson Raz'. For this wedding unites the firey kingdom to the icy kingdom in a solid bond known as political marriage. Which will ensure the safety of both kingdoms on levels you cannot fathom.

But more importantly, she will be able to be queen.

Although the fire kingdom has a power cannot be underestimated by any, they do not have a male heir to the throne. Our princess is the only child of the current fire king and his queen, and sadly for them, she is not a male.

Well sadly for them, but definitely not for her and the people of her kingdom.

The king and queen have tried multiple times to produce a male heir over the years, but sadly their effort was put to waste. And since the past few years the king has been quite sick with an illness cannot be identified. So, the kingdom needed another set of royal blood to rule the land.

Although our fierce princess, Freya Alev Firestorm, is quite capable of ruling the land of fire, the land that she grew up in, the land she come to love more than anything, she cannot rule it without a king on her side. For that is the law.