•Chapter Two• Her First Days Within The Castle

Frozen Heart Of The Ice King_________________________________

_________________________________

'Chapter Two'

Rain was a consistent occurred weather in the ice kingdom. Both it and snow, were an unmistakable trade to 'Blue Misery', constantly changing from one to another, but never fully stopping to rest. So, as per usual, it was raining.

Our fiery princess have been residing in the icy castle for a total of ten days now, and she already wanted to rip her blood-red hair off. She was sick of the gloomy weather and was in a desperate need of a change of scenery, for she cannot tolerate the sight of snow anymore.

She misses her home, her people, she misses 'Crimson Raz'.

The dullness of the icy castle has been causing her unwanted stress, for she is already stressing about the upcoming wedding, and is suffering from a severe case of insomnia. For she cannot stand the chillness of all objects, and for that, she's been having an uncontrollable urge of setting the whole castle on fire, for her own amusement of course.

But sadly, she cannot do such thing. For one, she is to marry the castle and ice kingdom's future ruler, and for another, she cannot disappointe her father, her people and most importantly, her deceased mother.

For her mother, the late fire queen, queen Katana of 'Crimson Raz', always wanted to see her daughter, Freya, as a queen, in her rightful position as ruler of the land, ruler of 'Crimson Raz', ruler of fire.

Freya sighed and gazed out of her chamber's floor to ceiling window. Our fierce princess loved this window since the first time she laid eyes on it, on the day she first stepped foot in her so called room, on her first day in the icy kingdom and it's much colder castle. It was the first thing that caught her eyes, how can it not? It is an enormous window that is covering an entire wall.

The soon to be queen's stay in the castle so far, has been quite uneventful to say the least. As we established, that was a solid ten days ago.

As soon as she stepped foot in the castle, she was greeted by the high ranking lord and ladies of her new kingdom, her new home, her new people. Than she was dragged away from the crowd, not that she minded, for they were a boring bunch of old people, by princess Alaska Remi, claiming that she was going to show her around the castle.

Which she did, but i guess it is safe to say that she did it in quite a rush. Freya assumed it was due to her highness hyperness, the rush she means, for the icy princess seemed quite excited for the task at hand, which Freya later found out, it was given to her by her brother, Freya's soon to be husband, the icy prince.