P A R T - O N E ["First Day"]

P A R T - O N E

(Y/N) Groaned, hugging her pillow tight. "I don't want to go to school.." (Y/N) Complained.

"Oh come on darling." Mom said patting (Y/N) on the head. "Come on. You'll make a bunch of friends."

"No! Leave me alone MOM!!" (Y/N) Yelled throwing the pillow in her moms face. (Y /N)'s mom grabbed the pillow and threw it on the floor. "Don't make me use force." Mom mumbled. "Uh-Huh.." (Y/N) sassed sticking he tongue out towards her mother. Her Mother crossed her arms and groaned. She then grabbed (Y/N) by under her arms and lifted her. "Your going to school if you like it or not!" Mom groaned dragging her to the car. When she finally got to the car she open the door and shoved (Y/N) in the backseat and then got in.

"Ugh..Whatever..Fine..But ill probably wont even make any friends." (Y/N) sighed. "Don't say that darling" Her mom said reassuring her.

When they finally got to a red light (Y/N) turned the radio on and put on (Y/N)'s favorite radio channel. (Y/N) looked at window sighing. Would i even make friends at this new school?

After a while they finally reached they're destination, Sunset High school.

L A T E R

"Today we have a new student. Her name is (Y/N)" Miss Merusaki explained. After a few seconds (Y/N) stepped into the room, her hair covering her face. "Hmm." Miss Merusaki said looking at everyone sitting down. "You'll sit next too.....Mo!"

"Ok" Mo said looking at (Y/N). Mo had Brown eyes, Brown hair with dirty-blonde at the tip of her hair. Cute...

T O - B E - C O N T I N U E D