P A R T - E I G H T ["Study night?"]

You tapped you pencil against your desk making a quiet sound. No one seemed to care. Hmmmm.. You thought looking back at the sheet.

There was many things on your mind, and one of them was....
ALGEBRA

Solve the equation. 5(-3x-2) - (x-3) = -4(4x+5)+13 One of the problems said. You thought and thought about the answer. But it was no use. You felt like you were gonna blow up. You had no idea what to do.

"Ugh this is so confusing." You complained "I can feel my brain slowly rotting into a million pieces."

"Rotting into a million pieces?" A familiar voice asked curiously. You turned to see Mo. Her hair had the combination of brunette and blonde. Her brown eyes gazed at you and grinned. "Into... A MILLION pieces?"

"Yes, a MILLION pieces." You confirmed, but it didn't seem like enough.

"You sure? It's just practice." Mo giggled.

"Practice my butt!" You replied. "Have you seen these problems! We're not in college last time I checked!" Mo's eyes widened and then looked down. She didn't reply. The conversation was left with a awkward silence. "You... Have read the problems...right?"

Mo looked at you and then at the paper. She covered the paper with her arm and looked back at you with a smile. "Yup!"

"You're not fooling anyone!!" You replied to her trying your best to keep your voice down.

"Okay so maybe I didn't see them yet.. But seriously I doubt there that hard!" She smiled pointing her blue and green pencil towards you. You started at her.

"Look at them" you said. She made a face that said 'ok' and then turned towards the paper. Her face turned from happy to rather sad face after a few seconds. She started turning the pages of the packet. She turned her head towards you. "Too many..." She groaned "too hard." She slumped her head onto her desk.

"Hmmm" You looked at her and started to lay your head on your desk, copying her a bit. "HMMMMMMM" After a few seconds of thinking you proper your head up and looked over at Mo with a smile. Made a confuse glance. "I'll tutor you! How bout' that? Then you'll be able to understand how to do the problem!"

"But you don't even know how to answer them!!"

"Oh yeah..." The thought quickly vanished out of your mind. How can someone teach someone else something they don't even know? You crossed your arms and set your head onto your arms. Your (H/C) hair covered your arms and some of you left eye. You both sat there making a "HMMMMMMM" thinking of what to do.

"What about... We ask Jemi and Jolt?" You asked.

"About how to do Algebra?" Mo looked a little confused.

"No silly. Ask them when there wedding is gonna happen. Yes, of course ask them about Algebra."

"Though the wedding isn't a bad idea too." Mo grinned. "What type of dress would Jemi wear?"

They both looked up at the roof, their minds filling up with fantasies and ideas of how Jemi and Jolts wedding would go. What dress Jemi would wear. Where the wedding would be. Who would go. How you badly would want to be the flower girl. And all of the future children. "Hmm"

"Hey what are you two talking about" a voice asked. You flung your head up scared and quickly turned around to see another familiar face. Behind you sat Jemi, one of you and  Mo's friend, and *cough cough* Jolts future wife.

You smiled "Nooooothing~~~~"

"You sure?" Jemi questioned. "I thought I heard you guys say something about--"

"Asking you and Jolt about Algebra? Yes! Would you like to come over to my house? All of us together, you know, study night?"

"You mean Please Do All My Homework And Work Because I Never Pay Attention In Class Night?" Jemi frowned.

"Please??" You said trying to make a cute face.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine. I know." Smiled Jemi.

"Great! You, me, Mo, and Jolt can all come to my house to study or tutor or whatever!" You decided.

"Yeah!!" Mo smiled.

Sorry it's short. Anyways had this on hold but decided to take it off hold considering I finally got an idea how to continue DAH story! Anyways I hope you liked it!!! And baaaaaaaaaiiii!!!!!!!