P A R T - F O U R ["Studying"]

"Maybe she's busy.." (Y/N) thought.

"Hello?" A voice said. (Y/N) looked outside the window silent before finally speaking.

"Hey Mo!" (Y/N) smiled kicking her feet up and down on her bed. The voice was warm and comforting.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's up?"

"The ceiling" (Y/N) snickered. "Well besides the ceiling, wanna study together?"

"Sure!"

"Okay. See ya!" (Y/N) quickly replied before Mo's voice fell silent and the phone made a quick beep. (Y/N) held the phone to her chest smiling.

~ L A T E R ~

I could hear the birds chirp and little parents playfully yelling 'I'm gonna get you!' Their laughter calmed (Y/N) down as she sat on the bench waiting for her friend.

She looked at the sky. The bird seemed to be in little packs in the sky. Must winter be coming to soon? (Y/N) thought sighing.

"(Y/N)!" A voiced yelled popping (Y/N) wonderland world. (Y/N) Remembered that sweet comforting voice from anywhere. (Y/N) quickly jolted up for a sweet warm hug.

"Sorry I took long."

"It fine!"

She smiled her warm smile and then sat down on the bench. A few hours went by as Mo and (Y/N) studied the best they could.

"Do think I'll be able to pass..?" (Y/N) sighed. She put her (H/C) up into a ponytail and then looked at the sky.

For a secound there was no response.

"Of course you'll pass!" Mo yelled breaking the silence, hugging her.
(Y/N) hugged her bag gently.

"Thank you.." (Y/N) whispered to herself.

~ A F T E R - S T U D Y I N G ~

"Hey Mom!" (Y/N) yelled throwing her bag on the stool next to the table.

"How'd it go?" (Y/N) asked putting a big bright smile on her face.

"Good.." (Y/N) smiled blushing. She tapped her fingers on the table thinking, What is this feeling?