NED

He did it. He knew if he asked out the “School Slut” it will be the start of his manhood. Ned put on his boxers. He loved the feeling. The lust, the sweat, the sweetness and the softness of her skin. He loved it all. Helen dressed herself in the white uniform of their school and went home without so much as a goodbye. He was happy. Or so he thought. Something bothered him. His cravings were answered yet something was disturbing about the 20 minutes they did “it”. He thought and thought all he could but nothing ever quenches his anxiety.

The next day at school all his barkada applaud him. “yes I did it”. He had plucked the most beautiful girl and made her his. He didn’t force anything, she had been willing yet something bothered him. All the guys wanted to hear his story and so he told them all. How they drank beer, how he tore off her clothes but while listening to his own voice the image of Helen flashed before him and he stopped.

“something isnt right”.

 He saw Helen and approached her, he pulled her to the restroom, locked the door and started kissing her. Fondling her. He wanted her, right there. Helen said nothing. And then it hit him. That’s what bothered him, Helen said nothing.

He left Helen alone the restroom. He was unable to touch her. Helen saying nothing isnt a bad thing, he told himself. She has always been quiet and only talked to Eco. Helen saying nothing isnt a bad thing, he assured himself.