Chapter 2

I am so very sorry for the long wait/: Haven't had a lot of time to update anything. But here is Chapter 2, finally!:D Well lemme know what you think!:DD

Oh! Oh yeaa! See that picture of Ashley Greene, well that's what I picture Jamie as(:

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

            I roll over with my eyes still closed.  I smell a woodsy mixed with citrus scent.  I open one eye and glance around to see that I’m not in my own bed. Shit!  I sit up swiftly and look around the astonishing room.  There was a huge flat screen TV, graceful oak dresser, sitting area, a crystal chandelier, and a huge four poster canopy bed that I am currently lying on. 

            I jump up out of the bed trying to remember what happened last night.  I see a few picture frames lying on the night stand next to me.  The guy with the blue eyes! He looks so familiar!  My stomach flip flopped when I spotted him in the picture and then it turned to distaste when I saw he had his arm wrapped around a gorgeous blond girl. 

            I lay the picture down not wanting to look at it.  I turn around and walk into a flesh covered wall.  “Oomph!”  I groan as I look up.

            The guy with the sky blue eyes was smirking down at me.  “Hey Sleeping Beauty.  I know I’m gorgeous and all but you don’t have to fall right at my feet.” 

            I snort, “Ha I’ve seen better,” total lie. “So wipe that smirk off your face.” 

            He genuinely looks shock but quickly recovers.  “Is that the way to repay the guy that saved you last night?  I could have left you soaking wet, passed out on the sidewalk.” 

            “You should have. I didn’t need your help anyway.” I state as I stand up.

            His eyes pop out of his head but shrugs.  He then smiles appreciatively as he observes me.  Abruptly I realize that all I have on is a huge t shirt covering me up. I flush but then regain myself.  “What the hell? I was not wearing this last night.  You didn’t! Did you?” I ask him grimly. 

            “What you mean you don’t remember? I’m hurt.” He states shaking his head.  I frown and then he sees my horrid facial expression he cracks up laughing.  “I’m just kidding, trust me if it happens you’ll remember it forever.” 

            I roll my eyes, “I highly doubt that.” His mouth is immediately set into a tight line as he scowls at me.  “I saved you last night but I still don’t know what it is, my little damsel in distress?” 

            I instantly stand up and walk towards him, “I am no damsel in distress, remember that.” I state as I poke him in his chest with each word I say.  “And my name is Jamie.  I’m sorry but I don’t know yours.” 

            “Zane.  Zane Price.”  He stares at me, his eyes reminding me of the ocean and just like the ocean I could drown in and get lost forever.  I quickly glance away.   “So Zane you have any food in this gigantic house of yours?” I ask shooting him a smirk.  I stand up and walk towards the door swaying my hips.  He’s already pretty much seen me, it doesn’t make any difference.  I look at him over my shoulder and see he is completely mesmerized.  My heart swells at that a little but I ignore it.  As I got to open it I hear him say, “Hey! You can’t go out there like that, my brother! He’s out there.”