Chapter 1

Copyright © 2011 Stephanie Gonzales

Chapter 1

My head pounded and my vision was starting to go blurry as I trudge down the dark, deserted street.  I keep walking but my feet were starting to blister.  I pause for a moment to slip off my painful heels.  F**k you Alex!  I keep repeating in my head as I limp down the street. 

            Suddenly I felt something wet hit my face.  I look up to see the now existent clouds.  I tried to jog but my short little dress I’m wearing isn’t the most comfortable of things to wear when running.  Before long, it starts pouring, “Damn it! Just my f*****g luck!”  I shout at the empty street!

            I continue walking but realize I’m lost and I’m freezing, my teeth are chattering by now and I have no clue where I am at.  I step under a porch of a closed store to check my phone to see that it’s dead.  By now I’m probably crying but I can’t tell because the rain is just pouring nonstop and I’m soaked down to my skin.  I sit down on the sidewalk dejectedly. 

            A bright white Cadillac rounding the corner immediately catches my attention and I see them slowing down as they approach me.  Just the thing to add to this night of disappointments!  I jump up and start walking at a fast pace.

            The vehicle catches up with me and the window of the passenger side rolls down.  A young man with the most startling blue eyes is staring right at me.  “Excuse me Miss, but do you need a ride?” 

            “N-no why d-do you th-think that?” I sputter as I refuse to look at him. 

            He chuckles.  “Well it is raining and you’re not exactly dressed for this weather.” 

            I roll my eyes, “Well thanks but n-no thanks.” I manage to say as I wrap my arms around me tighter to try and keep me warm but failing at it miserably. 

            I finally glance at him to see a smirk playing on the edges of his mouth.  “Well you look cold and it sure is warm in here.” 

            “Ha how many girls have you used that line on walking in the rain freezing their asses off at what at 2 A.M.?”  I say mockingly. 

            “Well actually-” he starts but cuts himself off as soon as he sees my expression.  “I’m just kidding but look just get in the car.  I swear I won’t try anything.” 

            “No, I’m fine.” I state as I keep walking.  Suddenly my head feels heavy and my knees are starting to give out under me, then everything just goes black.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hola Loves(;

Miss me? Well I missed Ya'll.. What do 'Ya think? Good or no? My cousin is confusing;p I can't tell if she likes this or not?D: This idea just popped into my head and I decided I had to write it down:) So Lemme know what you think? If I get enough comments and or votes that I can tell you like this I'll upload the next chapter? Deal?;)

So Comment, Vote, Fan!! C'mon you know you want to!!;D

Laters, Love Stepheyy(;