destine dto be together- chapter 4

AFTER 8 MONTHS.

~HARRY'S POV.~

I'm planning to have an audition at the X-factor and I'm scared of telling her she might be mad after saying it because of me leaving her. I went to their house because we're neighboors since I was 7. I knocked on their door and I was greeted by her mom. "HI  Mrs. Harrison. Can I talk to Charlotte ? " i asked her. " Sure honey come in " she replied back with a smile.

~CHARLOTTE'S POV.~

 I wa sin my room listening to my Ipod then suddenly my door opened and I saw Harry. " Hi Harry " I said giving him a kiss on the lips. " Hi Char" he said in between kisses. "SOO. what's up ? " I asked him. " Uumm. I'm auditioning for the X-Factor and I'm leaving in 5 days." he said. "  That's great Harry ! " i said. But I remembered that I was in a relationship with the boy who is leaving in 5 days. And then my smile faded. " How about our relationship ?" I said. tears started to form in my eyes. he pulled me in a tight hug and said " shhh. please don't cry. I'll call you everyday or i'll skype you or text you. any connection. I just want to see your beautiful voice and face. He said. I smiled. "Please don't forget me harry" i said." "I'll never forget you love" he said kissing me. " I love you harry " " I love you too Charlie boo.

HARRY PERFORMING ON STAGE AT THE X-FACTOR....

I opened our televison and I saw Harry performing on stage and he's singing my favorite song. : " ISN"T SHE LOVELY" I'm so proud of him i whispered under my breath. He finished singing and it was so beautiful. it was like an angel's voice. "For a 16 year old boy you have abeautiful voice so I'm gonna say yes." the judge said. I screamed " HARRY GOT THROUGH HARRY GOT THROUGH ! " and my mom yelled " HEY! LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE MISSY YOU'LL WAKE UP OUR DOG." he said and I was like . What ? We don't have I dog. I thought. " whatever" I said. hahaha. after that I heard my phone ring and the caller ID says Harry Styles. I quickly answered the phone and I heard harry's angelic voice.

~HARRY'S POV.~

I called Charlotte and after 3 rings she answered it.

"Hello ? " she answered.

" Charlie boo ! I got throuuugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! " i screamed as loud as i can.

" Yaahhhhh!! I know harry I saw you performing. You even sang my favorite song without telling me." she answered back.

" I did that just to surprise you" I said.

"Good luck Harry I know you can do it. I love you and I miss you " she said. I miss her beautiful voice.

" Thanks Boo. I love you so much." I said.

Then she hung up. Oh how i miss her so much.