Destined to be together - Part 6

CHARLIE'S P.O.V

I was walking down the road and I saw a man smirking at me. "shit." i cursed as i increased my pace in walking. He was freakin' following me for God's sake ! Then someone grabbed my arm. It was him. I tried to get out of his tight grip  but it has no use. He pulled out a knife and is going to stab me. He stabbed me continously, I tried to scream but everything went black.

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Hey Lou ! Im going to buy some chinese food for Charlie. Maybe she's waiting for me right now". I said to Louis and he nodded in response.

" HARRY PLEASE BUY ME NANDOS !!!! "  Niall popped out of nowhere and screamed in front of my face. I jumped and almost slapped him in the face.

" No Niall ! you just screamed in front of my face so I'm not gonna buy you any" I said to him smirking and he pouted. " awww i'm sorry i'll buy you some nandos later i'll just check on charlie okay ? " i said. " OKAY HARREH I LOOOVE YOUUU" he said and smiled brightly. "I love you too Ni." i replied.

I parked in front of my bestfriend's a.k.a girlfriend's house. I suddenly heard a loud scream. It's charlie. Ohmygod. I quickly found her door keys and it under her mat and went straight up to her room she was screaming so loud. I bet she was having a bad dream. I quickly woke her up .

"sssssh sssshhh I'm here I'm here" I said. I saw her eyes. They were red and puffy.

"N-No please. Don't hurt me." she said. 

" No it's me Harry." I replied. She looked up at me and I kissed her lips. "it's gonna be okay, I'm here. Do you wanna talk about it ? " I asked her. And she opened her mouth and began to speak. 

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

i told harry that a man was chasing me and he began stabbing me continously. I started crying again and he wiped my tears off my cheeks with his thumb. " That's not gonna happen again. I can lay with you now if you want ? " he asked smiling. " I rolled my eyes and said " okay." We layed down and starting to drift into a deep sleep with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

HARRY'S POV

We woke up at 7:00 pm and she's still asleep. I examined her features. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. Her long eyelashes, her lips, her soft hair her cute nose. I just love everything about her.

" Why are you staring at me Haz ? " she asked me still smirking. " Because you're so beautiful" I said and she covered her face with her hands because she's blushing. And I find it really cute. I pinched her cheeks. " Let's buy something to eat" i said. "Okay. Let's buy some Nandos. I'm starving and oh one more thing, let's buy some for Niall too. I know he loves nandos."  she replied chuckling slightly. And I just laughed out loud. " he just screamed in front of my face earlier before I went here at your house. He just screamed :  HARRY BUY ME SOME NANDOOOSS ! and I nearly slapped him in the face. We both went silent and seconds later we burst out laughing. 

We went out of her house and paps are everywhere. why the hell do they even know that I'm here ? 

"Harry. I'm scared" Charlie said.

"No, i'm here I'lll always protect you. " I whispered in her ear.

She smiled at me. We are bombarded with questions.

"HARRY ! HARRY! OVER HER ! IS THAT HER ? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

"HARRY! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! "

"WHERE DID YOU AND HARRY MET ?"

I got irritated and shouted " YES ! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE DIAPERS ! " i said and they all went silent and we drove to Nandos. 

HEY GUYS ! SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. NEXT CHAPTER. :)