Destied to be together- Chapter 3

Soooo. here's chapter 3 people !

-Carrot EatingNinja

~HARRY'S POV~

I already confessed my feelings for her. All she did was stand there and stare at me. Then she talked. " uumm. Harry..uhhh. Give me some time to think. Okay ? " she said. 'Okay" was all I said. I sat nervously in my room waiting for her respond. I'm already pacing back and forth and my palms are sweating. I'm mumbling some words like : tacos, cats. I know it's weird but I do this whenever I'm nervous. Suddenly my door opened.

~CHARLOTTE"S POV~

I was gobsmacked at what he said. I didn't see that coming. I know I love harry but as my bestfriend. But I want to give it a try. I already knew him for how many years. Maybe this will workout. I opened the door at harry's room.

~HARRY"S POV~

"Hey Harry" Charlotte sat beside me. " Yeah ?" " I know a boy who deserves a perfect girl like me." " Who?" I asked with a hint of jealousy in voice. What she said next is what I didn't expect. " You. " she said to me. "Maybe this will work out for the two of us." she said. " YEESS! " i screamed. I hugged her and spun her around. Okay Harryyy stop it. she said giggling. "Sorry. I'm just.. You know. Surprised. So. Charlotte White Harrison will you be my girlfriend ? "Yes ! " she answered. i hugged her and spun her around. "I will never hurt you love" i said. " thanks Harry "

~CHARLOTTE'S POV~

"Umm. Harry I should be going night it's already 10:00 in the evening. Maybe mom's worrying already. Good NIght Harry." I said and giving him a kiss in the cheeks. " Good Night love"

NEXT MORNING..

CHARLOOTTEEEE !!!! my mom came in my room waking me up. " HOLY SHIZBALLS MOM!! I ALMOST FELL OFF MY BED PLEASE STOP SHOUTING ! " i yelled back. "okay. I just want you to know that your boyfriend is waiting downstairs and he's taking you out." she smiled and suddenly smirked. " Okay mom. wait. What ?! how did you know that Harry is already my boyfriend ?! " I asked shocked." Weeeelllll. My dad gave me a huge telescope before he died. so yeah.  And I heard Harry scream so I was a bit curious.I saw Harry kneel down and i heard a yes sooo. Yup. Harry is your boyfriend and I agree with it. " she said. I stared at my mom wide eyed. " MOM YOU SOUND LIKE A STALKER ! YOU CREEP !"  i joked my mom laughing. "Okay so go down and go out with Harry he's been waiting there for 20 minutes." " oopps. sorry. haha." I replied. I went down and saw Harry sitting on the couch without noticing my presence. I screamed as loud as I can and he jumped from his seat. "  OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME" he  screamed and he put his hand on the part where his heart is located." " SORRY. You must've seen you face. PRICELESS." i said laughing. " Whatever" he said and pouted. " AWWW. is baby hawwy awmost have an heawt attawk.?" I said in a baby voice. " FORGIVE ME HAWWY PWEAAASSEEEE" i said and gave him the puppy dog eyes. " Of course I forgive you Charlie boo. You know I can't hate you." he said before giving a kiss in the cheeks. C'mon let's eat breakfast. Maybe this relationship will last. Let's see.