5

He started to put the cream my eye and it stung.
"Doesn't this sting?"
"Yeah but compared to the pain it doesn't hurt."
"Oh uh okay. " He rubbed the cream in.
"Kay you can open your eyes."
It was a bit blurry but my vision cleared.
"Thanks."
"Irene what kinda fight did you get in. There's dry blood in your hair."
He went around behind me and pulled hair to the sides of my neck. And saw the wound. It probably wasn't that deep any more. I pet it was just really a bruise now. He grabbed some cream and put it on my head. And that's when I winced. It hurt like the nether. He grabbed my hand.
" don't worry you'll be okay." He said squeezing it after the pain went away he let go.
"Are you bruised anywhere else?"
"My stomach, arm and thigh." He started to put the cream on my arm and I winced again.
"Um... Can you lift your shirt up... a little so I can put it your stomach?" He said his face turning red. I giggle and lifted it up a little bit as put it on my stomach and rubbed it in. Then he did my thighs. Once he was done. He closed the lid and looked at me.
"Now they should disappear in about 5 mintues. My question is who did this?"
"Uh... I didn't catch their name. They were too busy. Well you know... Beating me up."
"Oh well. You should get home. Also this never happened."
"Agreed. Oh and Aaron?" I said Walking out the door.
"Yes?"
"Thanks."
"No problem now remember this never happened."
"What happened." I said and smiled.
I turned and walked home.
* Time skip to Echo changing in the locker room *
While I was changing I heard voices so I listened.
"Well look who we have here!"
"Oh no..."
"What's this potatoes name again?!'
"I heard her name was Aphmau."
Aphmau's in trouble?!
I walked out of the stall but no one noticed me.
"Hey uh... stop calling me that... uh... please?"
"Calling you what?! Oh? You mean a Potato!"
"Yes! I don't like it and why do you keep bothering me?"
"Bothering you?! You're bothering me! I saw you sitting to next to Garroth Ro'meave in class the other day! Right after I told you to stay away from him!"
"It's not my fault! Him and Laurence asked me to sit next to them."
"Like I believe that for one second!"
"I-It's true! And I'm sorry. But I'm not going to not talk to somebody because you said so. I'm free to talk to whoever I want to."
"Oh yeah?!"
"Yeah-"
She went to charge at Aphmau but I tackled her to the ground.
"IVY! SOMEONE COME HELP!" On of the other girls yelled. The teacher ran in.
"What is going on in here?"
"I was *sniffle* just trying to help the freshmen get to her class when the other girl came out of no where and pushed me down and tried to hit me!"
"Echo is this true?"
"It's true Alex and I saw the whole thing!" That other girl said.
"No she's the one who started all this!" I said pointing at the pink haired girl name Ivy.
"See how hostile she is?! I think she's dangerous."
"Tell her the truth." Aphmau said.
"Girls calm down! I don't care who started it. You're in seriously trouble her Echo."
"BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"
"By the looks of things here you're the guilty one."
"But-"
"I'm sorry but I have to go by what I see. Next go get a teacher to resolve any problem. Now you and Ivy are sitting out this class period so I can fill out a report and assign detention to you Echo. I'm very disappointed in you. Come on let's go."
"Echo I'm sorry." Aphmau said.
"It's okay."
Me and Ivy walked out of the bathroom.
"Very brave what you did there Echo. But just watch you back." Ivy said.