17

(Play the song while you're reading.) We
ended up and the beach parking lot. I got off first.
(Here's what your wearing.)

Then he got off

Then he got off. He help me take off my helment and glasses.
After that we started walking. The sun was setting too.

"Did you know in photography they call this The Golden Hour?" I asked"Yeah

"Yeah..."
"It's the best moment fit for a photographer to capture. Though it is better with a professional camera. I always wanted to get one so I could capture the golden hour."
"Hmm."
"Oh I'm sorry. Was I rambling?"
"It's fine. I kinda like hearing you talk. You talk about things you like with such passion."
"Well I have a good passion for them."
"That makes sense."
"I've been talking about myself since I've met you. But we never talk about you. Let's change that." I said sitting on a rock under a palm tree. He sat next to me as we looked at the sunset.
"Well my life isn't as interesting as yours. Most of the time my parents are away on buiness. So I'm usually by myself."
"Why are you always so mean at school? You seem so nice when you're alone with me?"
"Oh well look who it is. It's little miss perfect with Mr. Detention." We heard a voice said. We turned our heads and saw Ivy standing there. Aaron went to stand up but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"I got this." I whispered. I stood up and walked over to Ivy.
"At least I'm not a crazy fangirls going crazy over a hot guy. I actually talk to mine."
"Well I would love to talk to Garroth. He would stop running away."
"What do you mean?"
"Well he runs away from me because he thinks I'm an obsessed boy crazed girl. All because I tried to tackle Aphmau."
"Wait a mintue? How did he find out? Aph and I haven't told anybody about it."
"Are you sure?"

"Can you tell me how you got detention. "

"Well. I told Laurence when he was helping me find the detention room."
"What?! Laurence is like his best friend. They tell each other almost everything how could you!?" Ivy ran off.
"Ivy wait!" I went to chase after her but someone put there hand on my shoulder. I felt like crying. Let me rephrase. I was crying.
"I'm an awful person..."
Aaron hugged me.
"You're not an awful person. You're the nicest, most kind person in the world. Your crying over making your bully cry."
"That do-does sound kinda stupid." I said chuckling to my self.
"Seriously, you're too nice."
"I'm sorry."
"There you go again." He let go of me and put his hand on the side of my face. He used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. He leaned in closer. He was so close he could kiss me but then we heard a picture snap. We looked towards the sound and saw Ivy there with her phone.
"Bye!" She said running off.

You ate safe for now, so dream your dream!
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you awake, your nightmare awaits
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you awake, your nightmare awaits
It's a fantasy, they'll be seeing you soon
Nowhere left to go, terrors keep breaking through
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you awake, your nightmare will become the truth

So that's were the song should've left off cuz I read the book like you would and this was what was left. Enjoys

Words: 600