22

I just started shipping Garrlyn but listen to my reasoning before you hate me.
I ship Garrlyn in highscool. In the video below

Have you watched it?
Great anyways Katelyn was acting a little supicious about Garroth... LIKE A TSUDERE!!! I SHIP THEM NOW IN HIGH SCHOOL
You know what I'm doing hehe let's begin

"Wow. We have to turn that into music class. It was awesome."
"Yeah sure."
I grabbed the record tape and put it my bag.
"Well now that that's out the way. I should probably see what the creative writing homework was that I missed."
"Ok." He started to strum the guitar.
"Promise you won't go running off?"
"Echo. I'm a big boy I can take a punch."
"Yeah but you won't make one so that's why I would."
"You wouldn't hurt a fly."
"Don't judge a book by a cover."
"Whatever." I went down the hall to my room and set my bag on my desk my phone made a noise. I looked at it.

Hi it's Garrotb. I just gave Aphmau  your number she should be texting you soon.
Thanks Garroth! You're awesome.
It was nothing.
Alright well go do your thing I gotta get back to homework.
Okay. Gotta be good in school. Later.

I got back to homework. When I finished it was 4:30. I decided to check on Aaron. I walked in and saw Bondēji kicking Aaron. I put my hands in front of me.

Let's see how good my powers are

I closed my eyes and felt something shoot out my hands. When I opened my eyes there was a hole in the wall and Bondēji was gone.
"Aaron!" I ran over and sat down on the floor next to him. He opened his eyes.
"Echo?"
"It's okay. She's gone now."
I put my hand on his stomach and it started to heal him. So I put it on his chest to heal him fully. After about 30 seconds he was fully healed. I helped him up. Then I looked at the hole in the wall. There she was but as a shadow knight. I didn't know they existed in this time line. I wonder how many there our. I flew towards her making us both fly backwards a little. Me pushing her more.
"This is how you changed!" I yelled
"He betrayed me! He was cheating on me with this Aphmau girl!" Bondēji yelled
"They've put it in your head Elizabeth! I don't want to hurt you!"
"You're lying!"
"I don't even know you!"
"You're right..."
She instantly changed back to normal and I had to hold her up as she cried. I carried her into the hole in the wall. I noticed she was a little different than before. She had a flat chest and short blonde hair with a green street. She looked like a child.
"Elizabeth?" The child looked up at me.
"Aaron?"
He looked at me shocked.
"I... uh... How. .. I-I-"
"Nevermind."
"Can we play tag Aaron?"
"Sure!" Aaron looked like a child too. They started to run aroumd.

"Echo! Wake up!"
I opened my eyes to see my creative writing homework that i thought I finished.
"Huh?"
"Dinner's ready."
"There's not a hole in your room?"
"No I hope not."
He walked out of my room leaving the door open.
Do have those kinda powers? I guess I'll have to find out.