R.O.G.U.E

Ethen Walkers P.O.V

" No No get the rogue now and bring it to the office immediately,but if it resists then shot at any means necessary I want it NOW.

" Sir, um its not a rogue its a women by what i can tell is that she is fishy like i think she is werewolf but i can't tell like she has something blocking the scent"

 What do you mean blocking the scent, corner her i will be there in 20 minutes don't scare her to were she shuts down"

                                                                             10 mins later

( Through mindlink )

"Max, do we have anything on the girl yet like anything"

" No the only thing we know is that she has very high walls built up so i cant get in"

" If i may ask i think shes werewolf"

Keep working at it

                                                                       Elizabeth's P.O.V

 I know people are surrounding me i can feel there presence.  I think i am going to do something reskey.  So i take out my makeup mirror and find out ever position where they are at.

                                                      * 2 southwest border

                                                      * 3 behind me in a V

                                                      * and otherwise many more surrounding me i am totally caved in i think i know there game strategy i used have used this tacit more then once on rogue were's. Her it goes 2 of them will come from the west as if they are lost hikers and they will ask your assistance and then you will run into 1 more further up the road with a broken bike asking for directions to the nearest station about 12 miles then they will ask to come with you. All though thats a lot there are also tree snipers positioned everywhere above and below you.  Then the scent comes and i know if i turn around sharply they will find out what i am. I'm so sorry sere she's my wolf if we find our mate we feel over joyed just opposite i'm scared that he or she will turn me in to the counsel.

================================================================================

                                                                                    339 words