Chapter 5

Killian's POV

Emma and I were waiting in the airport and Regina texted me saying she loved how happy Emma made me. Now it was time to go to a wedding and I was very nervous.

"Okay Killian your friends seemed lovely and respectful of us. Mine friends on the other hand are not like that what so ever. They are sweet and friendly, but very nosey." Emma says.

"Well we have all we need and it will be fine." I say.

"Yeah I know." She says.

"All we have to do is just as we did tonight." I say.

It was time to board our plane and it wasnt that long of a flight and now we are in Emma's hometown.

"Here we are." She says.

"I can see that." I say.

We staid at a bed and breakfast and in the morning we were on our way to the wedding.

"Emma, my little Emma." A woman says and hugs her.

"Mom, hey." Emma says.

"Oh my god you must be Emma boy. Wow your handsome." She says.

"Yes hi Im Killian Jones." I say.

"Wow that accent way to go." She says and walks away.

"Sorry about her. She hasnt been the same since my dad died." Emma tells me.

"Oh Im so sorry Swan." I say.

"Thats alright. Lets sit down Im sure we dont want to make a scene." She says.

After the wedding was over I thought people would be all over the couple, but no. Even the couple themselves were all over us.

"So how did you to meet?" This girl asks.

"Well I was walking into this coffee shop and me being clumsy I tripped in front of this cutie and he helped me up and bought me a coffee and we talked for hours then he finally asked for my number and that was that." Emma tells them.

"Aww thats so cute. Now I gotta know how was your first date?" Another girl asks.

Emma looked at me. She came up with such a loving way to meet. Okay I got it.

"Well when she finally said yes. I picked her up and since she is a stubborn one she said nothing fancy so thats what I did. I took her to just a simple burger shop. Then afterwords I took her to the park for a moon light walk. Then I took her home and we talked for a bit. I then told her that she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen just because not knowing if she would give me another shot. I did ask her out again and she said yes. I placed a simple kiss on her cheek and went home." I say.

"Wow that was so beautiful." People say.

Emma just kept looking at me once they all walked away.

"Whats up love?" I ask.

"Nothing. That was just very detailed." She says.

"Well it had to be to be amazing." I say.

"Hey how about we go dance?" She asks.

I held out my hand and she took it. I held her close to me and even though this was fake it felt so real.