Chapter 20

Emma's POV

"I Killian Jones place this ring on your finger to show our love and promise my love only for you. Forever till the end of time." Killian says slipping the ring on my finger.

"I Emma Swan place this ring on your finger to show our love and promise my love is only for you. Forever till the end of time." I say slipping the ring on his finger.

"Killian do you take Emma to be your loftily wedded wife. To love and cherish. For rich or for poor. As long as you both shall live?" The paster asks.

"I do." Killian says.

"And do you Emma take Killian to be your loftily wedded husband. To love and cherish. For rich or for poor. As long as you both shall live?" The pastor asks.

"I do." I say.

"Then it is my great pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor says.

Killian pulled me close to him and kissed me. The crowd cheered, but Killian was all I noticed.

"I love you." Killian says.

"I love you too." I say.

"Ladies and Gentle Man I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Killian Jones." The pastor says.

After walking back down the aisle with my husband we took a few couple of photos and then made our way to the reception. As Killian held me close during our first dance it was magical. We decided to let anyone two people make a speech at the wedding. If you add Killian that makes three.

"I have know Killian since forever. I kinda stole his second serious girlfriend. Even though I did that he still managed to be my friend. Now he has found someone to make him very happy and that all I could want for him. Congrats to you both." Robin says.

"Umm Hi Im Mary-Margaret but everyone calls me Snow. That was actually Emma's idea. Emma and I have always been there for each other through everything and she has always been hard headed and pushed people away. She put up walls and Killian finally took them down and seeing their love is a wonderful thing. I know they will last." Snow says.

"Hey Everyone I know usually some Grooms dont make a speech, but I have to. My life felt empty alot of the time except when I was with Emma. We lied and schemed and you all fell for a Fake Romance. We thought just two dates and then a break up. Then we continued to lie more. Eventually Emma snapped and that was that. Though I got injured trying to shake the feelings I had away and she was with me. After talking to everyone we both realized that the fake love we told everyone was real. I couldnt be more happier with my lovely wife. I love you." Killian says.

He came back over to me and kissed me.

"I love you too." I say.

"Theres one more speaker. I hope you dont mind. She really wants to speak." Killian says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Your mother." He says.

"Hello I know they said three speakers but Killian said I could do this for Emma. Being Emma's mom you can imagine how happy I am now that my little girl is a bride. Emma is a strong female who never lets anyone see her said. I am very proud of her and I know her father would be too. He would have been so happy Emma found someone that loves her for her. Theres no doubt in my mind that Emma and Killian wont last. They only way it doesnt is if one god forbid dies. Love is special and I always told Emma that and now she has that. Let your love grow and become stronger." My mom say.

I walked over to her and hugged her. She didnt have to do that for me. The wedding was coming to an end and whisked me away.

3months later.

"Killian come here." I yell.

"Whats that matter love? Are you okay?" He asks in a panic.

"Im fine. Im happy actually." I say.

"Why is that love?" He asks.

"We're Pregnant." I say.

"Thats wonderful love." He says and lifts me up.

"And to think this all started with a lie and a Fake Romance." I say.

"I love you Emma Jones." He says.

"I love you too Killian Jones." I say and kiss him.

Thanks for reading. I know I just started it, but I kept writing so much of it in just a few days. It means alot that you guys read it. Also be on the look out for new stories. It would mean alot thanks.