8.) Horrificator

Apparently, we're supposed to create a movie for our class project. I think the whole thing is completely stupid and incredibly complicated, but I can't show it. I'm not Kitsune right now. I'm Mirabelle, who isn't all that negative like Kitsune. Mylene is in the role of the main character, and she's messed up and gotten scared every time that she sees Ivan in the monster mask. We're only on the first scene, and we've had to reshoot it 14 times now. Adrien is playing as Officer Jones, and Mylene is playing Agent Smith.

"Cut!" Nino shouts and sighs.

"Sorry Mylene," Ivan says.

"Mylene, that's like the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino exclaims.

"Fourteenth actually, but who's counting?" Alix says.

"Ughhh..." Nino complains.

"I'm sorry... I'm gonna do better on the next take... I promise," Mylene murmurs.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces, you're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino shouts.

"I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so realistic and scary!" she whines.

I sigh. Seriously? That's like the most unrealistic mask I've ever seen!

"Just big old me, Mylene! Nothing to be scared of," Ivan reassures, taking the mask off and sticking his fingers through the eye holes.

"If you ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloe says and laughs with Sabrina.

"Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylene, we need you to stay in character," Nino says.

Ivan puts the monster mask on, Mylene gets scared.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better... Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy–" She bumps into Adrien. "Ahh!"

What kinda happy song is that? It sounds terrifying.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylene!" Chloe cackles.

"Chloe, seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah, so what?" Chloe says.

Mylene runs away, crying. Ivan chases after her after, taking off his mask.

"Epic, Chloe! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress?" Nino fusses.

"Who needs her anyway? She was totally lame!" Chloe says.

"You're lame! Mylene is crying her eyes out on the bathroom thanks to you!" Ivan fusses, bursting back into the room.

"Me, lame?"

"Hey, hey! Everyone chill out! You're right, Chloe is lame. But fighting isn't gonna bring Mylene back. I'm the producer, and I'm gonna do everything in my power to finish filming tonight!" Marinette says.

"The deadline for the Parisian Student Short Film Festival is tomorrow evening, precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes and 14, 13 seconds from now," Max says.

"Thank you, Max! And we still have editing, post-sound, soundtrack..." Marinette goes off.

"And who's gonna take Mylene's part?" Adrien asks.

"Um, me of course!" Chloe says.

"You haven't even read the script!" Alya yells.

"Of course I have! The first scene anyway. I can even tell you that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones!"

I spit out the juice I was drinking and laugh. "You wrote that?!" Mylene and Adrien kissing! That's the funniest image I've ever thought. That would literally never happen.