26.) Tigresse (Volpina)

(This is the Volpina episode but she took a liking to the Tiger Miraculous instead. Everything is mainly the same as the episode but there's also a lot of changes. Just wanted to explain a little. Above is the suit.)

Nathan had to go to school early today because he had some meeting with the art club, so I'm on my way to school by myself. I sling my bag over my shoulder and enter through the entrance of the school. Marinette walks in beside me though she doesn't seem to notice.

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose gushes to Juleka.

"Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?" Chloe scoffs.

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Basielberg himself!"

Marinette rushes over to Alya's side. "Lila?"

I walk up behind her, curious myself.

"Yeah, she just started at our school!" Alya says, pointing to Lila, who's on the second floor of the school chatting up Adrien and Nathan. "She even gave me an exclusive interview for the Ladyblog, 'cause Ladybug saved her life once! Watch!" She pulls her phone out and shows Marinette the video of Lila on her blog.

"Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my life?!" Marinette exclaims.

Love of her life?

Alya smirks, catching my eye. "Lila's got the most incredible life, and now she's going here. She's totally awesome!"

Marinette begins to daydream something I imagine to be life ruining.

"Morning, Mari, Alya," I greet.

"Morning, Mira," Alya responds with a smile.

Lila guides Adrien and Nathan along by the hand off somewhere.

Marinette comes back to the present with a gasp. "Where are they going? Alya, we've got to stop them!"

"You need to chill out, Marinette. My Ladyblog has the highest number of hits ever after that Lila interview!" Alya says as she walks away.

"What's going on? I mean has this Lila girl hypnotized everyone or something?"

"Maybe she does, Mari," I say. "I'll see you in class."

Lunch comes quickly and off to the library I go to check out a book for a project. I eventually spot Lila, Adrien, and Nathan sitting at a table. I hide behind a bookshelf to spy. Flamme decides to float out.

"Whatcha doing?" he whispers.

"Spying on my brother," I reply.

He takes a peek and snickers. "Or you're spying on your boyfriend."

"Not my boyfriend."

"Yet," he grins before peeking out again. He suddenly gasps and flies up on top of the shelf I'm behind.

"Flamme!"

"Uh nothing! Just stories about superheroes," Adrien says, replying to whatever Lila said.

Lila puts her hand on top of Adrien's. "I love superheroes!" Lila flips through the book after taking it from Adrien. "Ladybug!"

Nathan sighs. "She's amazing."

Lila looks to him. "A girl doesn't need to wear a costume to be amazing, you know." She scoots her seat closer to my brother.

"Well, no, of course not."